Is bootstrap worth it?

newbie

Apr 20, 2016, 2:43:26 PM4/20/16
to Android Bootstrap
I Just came across android bootstrap and wanted to know whether it would really be worth my time getting into it in detail.
I also wanted to know how and where to start..

Donn Felker

Apr 20, 2016, 6:55:28 PM4/20/16
to Android Bootstrap

It has not been updated in forever and I'm not sure I'll have the time anytime soon to do so. I'd check out Jake's u2020 app.

Donn