Could not find property 'crashlyticsApiKey' on ProductFlavor_Decorated

George Iwu

Jan 7, 2016, 4:55:32 PM1/7/16
to Android Bootstrap
Hi Donn,

Thanks alot for ur work, however I have having this issue when buildn with gradlew from my intellij

Could not find property 'crashlyticsApiKey' on ProductFlavor_Decorated{name=main, dimension=null, minSdkVersion=ApiVersionImpl{mApiLevel=18, mCodename='null'},
targetSdkVersion=ApiVersionImpl{mApiLevel=23, mCodename='null'},
renderscriptTargetApi=null, renderscriptSupportModeEnabled=null,
renderscriptNdkModeEnabled=null, versionCode=1, versionName=1.1,
applicationId=null, testApplicationId=null,
testInstrumentationRunner=null, testInstrumentationRunnerArguments={}, testHandleProfiling=null, testFunctionalTest=null, signingConfig=null, resConfig=null, mBuildConfigFields={}, mResValues={}, mProguardFiles=[], mConsumerProguardFiles=[], mManifestPlaceholders={}}.  Consult IDE log for more details (Help | Show Log)

However if I try to run the gradlew command from my windows system, i get

C:\Users\George\Desktop\android-bootstrap>gradlew.bat
Error: Could not find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain/

Please can you help out.

THanks

Donn Felker

Jan 8, 2016, 7:58:36 AM1/8/16
to android-...@googlegroups.com
You need to get a crashlytics API key and put it into the build.gradle file. You can obtain one from crashlytics.com, follow Dans post here: http://blog.danlew.net/2015/02/20/setting-up-a-new-app-in-crashlytics-without-the-plugin/

Donn Felker
Android GDE
Best Selling Mobile Author