package com.github.kevinsawicki.wishlist does not exist

Lennex Zinyando

Jun 9, 2014, 9:56:14 AM6/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I am using android studio 0.6.0. I am failing to build and run the default Notify app that icomes with android bootstrap. I am getting the following errors

error: cannot find symbol class SingleTypeAdapter
error: package com.github.kevinsawicki.wishlist does not exist

the import statement ---> import com.github.kevinsawicki.wishlist.SingleTypeAdapter; says Can not resolve symbol 'wishlist'
I checked the external libraries and wishlist-0.9.apklib is present.

Any idea on how to fix this error because I am stuck and dont know how to proceed building apps with android bootstrap which is great BTW

Len

Donn Felker

Jun 9, 2014, 10:39:50 AM6/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Does it build from the command line?

Lennex Zinyando

Jun 9, 2014, 3:47:45 PM6/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com

It does not, when I run ./gradlew assembleDebug its saying

Error: Could not find or load main class org.cradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain

Forgive me I'm still a novice

Michael Crivello

Jun 21, 2014, 8:35:23 PM6/21/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I also get this error when trying to run gradlew

Lennex Zinyando

Jun 23, 2014, 3:21:08 AM6/23/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
My problem is now solved, I simply updated android studio ot version 0.6.1, gradle to version 1.12 and the latest android studio gradle plugin. I managed to compile the demo app without any problem.

Just try to udpdate everything to latest and see how it goes.

Lennex Zinyando

Jul 2, 2014, 4:54:46 AM7/2/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com, do...@donnfelker.com
Quick update Don,

I am now on the new android studio beta 0.8.1 and the problem has returned. Everything is up to date. Any pointers on how to solve this?

Martyn Haigh

Oct 9, 2014, 6:53:34 AM10/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com, do...@donnfelker.com
I also can't build - I've submitted a bug about WishList but it seems to have been deleted (!?) - please help, this is a major blocker atm

Lennex Zinyando

Oct 9, 2014, 7:05:49 AM10/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Which version of android studio are you using?

Donn Felker

Oct 9, 2014, 11:52:39 AM10/9/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com

I'll try to take a look this am.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Bootstrap" group.

iker martin

Jan 14, 2015, 6:31:46 AM1/14/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Same issue for me, working in Android Studio 1.0.3, any idea how to fix the error?
Thank you in advance.

Maxim Kuzmik

Jan 24, 2015, 4:01:39 AM1/24/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I Fix it by added this package to my SRC folder :)