DmgCtrl Opportunities

Corey Leigh Latislaw

Feb 24, 2014, 4:36:05 PM2/24/14
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have a few openings here at DmgCtrl.

First, we're looking for a skilled Senior Android Developer.
  • 5+ years software development; Android ~3 years
  • Experience creating and publishing successful apps to a prominent Android app store (such as Google Play Store or Amazon App Store)
  • Experience building apps compatible with Android OS version 2.2
  • Experience in creating UIs using custom themes, styles, attributes and resources
  • Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
  • Ability to work iteratively with Product, Design, Back-End and QA teams
There's more information in the attached job req.

In addition, we have apprenticeship positions. We take people from little or no familiarity with coding and transform them into software engineers through a combination of training classes and coding/collaborating on meaningful client work.

Our office is in the city and easily reachable by public transit. If you're interested, please email me a copy of your resume and I'll forward it to the hiring manager!

Best,
Corey

--
Let's connect!