Urban Outfitters is hiring / Senior Android Engineer

Christopher Hunter

Dec 4, 2013, 8:09:41 AM12/4/13
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for a capable senior Android engineer to join the URBN Mobile Team. You would be joining a very talented 5 person iOS team, to lead the build out of the UO Android App experience.  This is pretty much greenfield development so you would have the pleasure of building things right.

We're looking for someone who has apps in the Play store and can demonstrate proficiency in the Android platform.  Having the ability to transform wireframes and design assets into working software is a must. Experience with automated integration / device testing would be a huge plus.  We're also looking for someone who can mentor junior members on the team.

The position would be located in the brand new IT Buidling 14 in the Navy Yard.  We will consider consulting engagements but we're ultimately looking for someone who would like to join our team full time. Salary and benefits are competitive based on experience.

If you're interested please contact with your resume, or other relevant info.  We love to read code, so if you have a github account or projects online someplace else you'd like to show us, send that along, too.

Dave Thompson: DTho...@urbn.com
Chris Hunter: chu...@urbn.com

Chris