[JOB] - Bluecadet - Philadelphia, PA - Android Developer

Victoria Jones

Aug 11, 2015, 11:47:03 AM8/11/15
to Android Alliance Philadelphia
Do you want to make mobile apps that help people explore some of the world’s top museums?

We are looking for developers who can execute elegant user experiences and solve complex backend problems quickly and smartly. You will work collaboratively with our team throughout the project lifecycle, contributing to creative approaches and innovative solutions. Our projects often live within a larger group of applications – such as websites, CMSs, and touch-screen installations. We ask our developers to take a big-picture approach to technical solutions, working with other team members and technologies.

This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.

More info: http://bluecadet.com/careers/android-developer/