Urgent Need---Java Developer ----Naperville, IL---NO H1’s (EAD, OPT, GC, USC Only) !!

Aman Aggarwal

Jul 16, 2015, 2:31:22 PM7/16/15
to aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well..
I have positions for
Java Developer review the job description below and see if it might be an option worth considering. I can be reached at 732.374.3583  any between 9:00am EST to 6:00pm EST

Java Developer

Naperville, IL

6+ Months

Client : BCBS

NO H1’s (EAD, OPT, GC, USC Only) !!

Healthcare Experience Required !!

Requirements :

*At least five years of work experience with a Bachelor Degree.

*Possess demonstrated experience in J2EE Technologies, Java, HTML, Struts 1.3 ,Struts 2 , AJAX, JavaScript ,JQuery and JSP,JAXB,XML.

*Possess knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns.

*Possess demonstrated experience in Hibernate and Spring.

*Possess demonstrated experience in leading system design and development.

*Possess demonstrated experience in system development life-cycle.

*Possess demonstrated relational database experience preferably SQL Server.

*Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.

*Possess demonstrated strong analytical abilities.

*Possess knowledge of insurance industry.

*Development experience on the WebSphere Application Server platform.

--

Regards,
Aman Aggarwal

IT-Technical Recruiter
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Phone- 732-374-3583|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.