Sr. Java Engineer ----Boston MA

Aman Aggarwal

Jul 17, 2015, 11:34:20 AM7/17/15
to aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well..
I have positions for
Java Developer review the job description below and see if it might be an option worth considering. I can be reached at 732.374.3583  any between 9:00am EST to 6:00pm EST

Sr. Java Engineer

Duration: long term 12 month+

Location: Boston MA

MOI:: T + S

Client Name:: Fidelity

Need Heavy Financial Domain Experience

Must have ONE of the following: Multithreading OR  Javascript with Angular.JS

SUMMARY

•             We are seeking a hands-on Software Architect/Developer that can be a Thought Leader as we integrate different technologies to build out new Client Facing applications.  60% Leadership and 40% Development

•             Technologies:  Web development technologies that include Java, Web Services, XML/XSLT, Oracle, etc.

•             Leadership skills:  Must have experience leading a team.  This person will be leading a team of 6 offshore consultants.

•             Must have Excellent Communication and Vendor Relationship skills

Technical Requirements

•             Excellent leadership, technical, management, and systems analysis skills

•             Must have 8 or more years of proven object-oriented software design and development experience

•             Must have 8 or more years of proven hands-on design, development, and architecture experience in Java-based technologies

•             Must have 5 or more years of proven software development experience with browser-based applications and technologies, used both by internal users and externally on the internet

•             Must have 3 or more years of proven experience with such technologies as web services, XML/XSLT, Struts Framework, log4j, Ant/Maven, and SOA

•             Must have 3 or more years leading engineering teams on complex projects

•             Proven experience in building technology solutions to satisfy complex business needs

•             Must possess advanced hands-on Oracle SQL, SQL tuning, and PL/SQL skills

•             Must be comfortable working in a Unix and/or Linux environment, and possess solid experience in various shell scripting languages

•             Experience using and deploying to industry-leading application servers such as BEA WebLogic 9.x or above

•             Experience with various software development methodologies, such as RUP

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline

Regards,
Aman Aggarwal

IT-Technical Recruiter
Source Infotech Inc.
3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Phone- 732-374-3583|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: aagg...@sourceinfotech.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, reply with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.

Maggie Leber

Jul 17, 2015, 11:36:13 AM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com, aagg...@sourceinfotech.com
Can we have the spammer ejected, please?

Travis Himes

Jul 17, 2015, 11:47:18 AM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com, aagg...@sourceinfotech.com
I agree with Maggie, seconded, this is annoying!

Chuck Greb

Jul 17, 2015, 4:03:00 PM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com, aagg...@sourceinfotech.com
Currently our policy does allow for job postings on the Google Group as stated in the welcome message.

Maggie Leber

Jul 17, 2015, 4:16:06 PM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
These are just random IT jobs, not Android related and not in Philadelphia; bcc so you don't see the fifty other places he sent it.

The "this isn't spam" disclaimer on them is fraudulent, too...that bill was never passed.

One more and I'm out of here.

Chuck Greb

Jul 17, 2015, 4:27:43 PM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
If the group feels like the job posting policy needs an update we can certainly review that. Sounds like limiting posts to Android related positions in the greater Philadelphia area would be a good first step.

Maggie Leber

Jul 17, 2015, 4:40:05 PM7/17/15
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com
In May of 2011, Corey Leigh Latislaw posted:
"This is an Android discussion group, not a job board/mailing list (though posts advertising open Android positions in the area are welcome). Refrain from sending off topic messages or you will be banned."