AndNav - End User Licence Agreement

Serdar Dere

Jan 27, 2010, 5:02:19 PM1/27/10
to AndNav
Hi guys,

I compiled today andnav2 for cupcake to test it on our android-on-
freerunner project with cupcake release and started it first time.
So I got this Licence agreement, but it does not look like GPL,
therefore I guess it's, so it need to be updated or removed.

Greetings Serdar

Nicolas Gramlich

Jan 27, 2010, 5:34:15 PM1/27/10
to and...@googlegroups.com
Yes actually it needs to be updated to the GPLv3 as stated on the project page.

Regards,
Nicolas

phreed

Jan 27, 2010, 6:43:49 PM1/27/10
to AndNav
http://code.google.com/p/andnav/source/detail?r=17
Is this what you intended?

On Jan 27, 4:34 pm, Nicolas Gramlich <nicolasgraml...@gmail.com>

Nicolas Gramlich

Jan 28, 2010, 8:28:32 AM1/28/10
to and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

isn't that the LGPL instead of the GPL?

What should be added if it isn't already in the GPL is:

MISCELLANEOUS:\nAvailability: anddev.org guarantees the availability, correctness and functionality of the software and any connected service at no point in time. You agree that andnav.org is allowed to use the uploaded anonymous traces to improve the mapping-data of the openstreetmap-project. You aggree that your trace-data is covered by the Creative Commons License ; CC-BY-SA 2.0 (Attribution - ShareAlike)).

Regards,
Nicolas

phreed

Jan 28, 2010, 10:18:10 AM1/28/10
to AndNav
Oops! Yes that is the LGPL, I copied the wrong one.
I'll fix this and add in your disclaimer as a second string.

On Jan 28, 7:28 am, Nicolas Gramlich <nicolasgraml...@gmail.com>

phreed

Jan 28, 2010, 10:58:03 AM1/28/10
to AndNav
The license agreement should be legally correct now.

phreed

Jan 29, 2010, 12:50:38 PM1/29/10
to AndNav
I hadn't checked to see what the license looked like before I
committed the changes.
I didn't know how to reset the license flag.
It looks ugly.
I'll fix this so it is formatted similar to the way it was before.
sorry