SNAP API

Lawrence, Faith

Jun 23, 2014, 10:00:40 AM6/23/14
to ancient...@googlegroups.com
Dear A-P List,

During the first SNAP workshop held at KCL one of the breakout groups
focused on envisioning the API needed to support external interaction with
the SNAP held dataset and the tools, interactions and applications people
would like to see. While many of the collected ideas were beyond the scope
of the current project we felt it would be beneficial to know what our
potential users felt our eventual goals should be as we looked ahead to
the future.

I am happy to announce the results from that breakout group are now
available on our blog at http://snapdrgn.net/archives/217. As well as the
list of desired applications and interactions, the post provides a draft
list of proposed functions (with brief descriptions) and a rough idea
about the relative order of implementation.

We welcome comments both here and on the blog.

Best,

Faith