Histone - new open source template engine for Java, JavaScript and PHP

Ruslan

Aug 22, 2012, 2:14:43 PM8/22/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the project that I've been working on with my team for the last half a year. It's cross - platform template engine implemented in Java, JavaScript and PHP. Project is currently in alpha stage, and there are many many things that we'd like to improve before the official release. We're actively looking for contributors, who can give us a feedback, help us to improve the documentation and so on. If you're interested, please let me know by commenting in this group, or privately.

Histone JavaScript - version github repo: https://github.com/MegafonWebLab/histone-javascript

Thanks in advance!
Ruslan

Vadim

Aug 23, 2012, 11:30:08 AM8/23/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants of AmsterdamJS community,

TIE Kinetix (http://tiekinetix.com/) is looking for new colleagues for R&D department (http://tiekinetix.com/innovation).

An example of a description of work for mid-level developer could be found here: http://holding.tiekinetix.com/node/842. We are also looking for junior, senior staff members and intern developers.

For the full list of open positions please refer to this page: http://holding.tiekinetix.com/about/careers.

Through this group I hope to find first of all talanted front-end developers. (Some) knowledge and experience with back-end technologies such as J2EE and/or .Net would be a plus.

So if you or someone who you know is interested - do not hesitate to drop me an email with your recently updated CV to (vadim.c...@tieholding.com).

P.S. Please, feel free to circulate this message among people who are potentially interested in that job.

best,
Research Projects Coordinator, TIE Kinetix, RDI department
Vadim Chepegin

Ruslan

Aug 23, 2012, 11:46:45 AM8/23/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com