New meetup on the 26th

Sergi Mansilla

Sep 13, 2012, 4:33:46 AM9/13/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There will be a new AmsterdamJS meetup on the 26th of September. This time we will have talks and a venue (and beer and snacks) all for ourselves, and it is already looking very promising!

We have switched to meetup.com for organizing and tracking the events, so it would be really great if you can RSVP there if you know you will come. You can see the details and the updated info about the meetup also there: http://www.meetup.com/AmsterdamJS/events/81869612/

More importantly, we still have space for more talks. So if you'd like to talk about anything you are passionate about and has to do with JavaScript, please contact me! You still have 2 weeks to prepare it.

The September edition of AmsterdamJS is going to be epic!

Sergi

Jaime Huesos

Sep 13, 2012, 5:13:33 AM9/13/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys,

The 26th of September I will be out of town. Have fun and I will join the next meetup.