job in Delft @ M-Industries

Corno Schraverus

Jan 10, 2013, 10:07:07 AM1/10/13
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I would like you to know that we (M-Industries) are looking for 1 or 2 full time javascript developers (sorry, no freelancers).

We @ M-Industries have a unique, model driven, web based application platform which enables us to develop business applications in a very short time, often even on the spot while discussing requirements with the customer.
The platform is unique in the detailed way in which we are able to model the application to reflect the actual business, where all other platform would have to resort to custom code.
Our backend is implemented in node.js, so that makes us a 100% Javascript company. The javascript that we write is mostly functional (as in 'functional programming', not as in 'mostly working' :D ). These functional characteristics are ensured by our own static code analyser.

Based on the experiences of all our developers, we can guarantee you that working with this technology will definitely influence your perspective on software development.
If you are interested to hear more, please send me an email.

M-Industries is based in Delft.

gr,

Corno