Peerby.com looking for CTO

Daan Weddepohl

Dec 24, 2012, 11:57:48 AM12/24/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Dear AmsterdamJS group members,

My start-up Peerby.com is looking for a CTO.

Peeby is the app and website that enables you to borrow stuff by asking around in your neighborhood.

We're funded, we're social, we're green and we're building a profitable company. Peerby is getting ready to reshape a big part of the product and infrastructure, so this is a great time to step in and CREATE!

Use the link on the page to apply or contact me if you would like know more. Thanks!

--
Kind regards,

Daan Weddepohl
CEO & Founder
Peerby.com

Leen en huur spullen van mensen in de buurt. Schrijf je nu in op Peerby.nl

phone NL: +31 6 128 303 16
twitter: @dwed
skype: dweddepohl

Peerby BV