Med 2, 3 & 4 Volunteers Needed

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Edel Jose

未读,
2007年11月4日 19:20:222007/11/4
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
Hi AMSA Members,

We are looking for Med 2, 3 & 4 volunteers to sell raffle tickets
during lunch or when the majority of your class will be on break. I
understand we have conflicting lunch and break schedules and are at
opposite ends of campus, so if anyone is available for even 20min that
would be great. Tickets need to be sold ASAP, because Tirisa will be
leaving on November 13th. If you can volunteer please let me know, we
can cover East and West Campus and sell tickets throughout this week.

Thanks for your time.

Edel Marie Jose
AMSA Member

arshia madni

未读,
2007年11月4日 19:56:172007/11/4
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
hey edel,

im in fourth semester and i will be willing to help out with selling
the tickets.

when do u want me to pick them up?

arshia

Edel Jose

未读,
2007年11月4日 21:08:502007/11/4
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arshia,

Thanks for volunteering! I will be in the library tomorrow printing
and cutting tickets by the tables next to the copy machine at 3. Could
you stop by between 3:30 to 4? If not, just let me know when is
convenient for you.

Thanks again,

Edel

arshia madni

未读,
2007年11月4日 21:29:462007/11/4
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
ill try but i have an exam. if i cant can i call you and ask u where
u will be at around 6?

Edel Jose

未读,
2007年11月4日 21:32:232007/11/4
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arshia,

Oh no problem. Here's my number 728-9395. Just give me a call.

Thanks,

Edel

shephali kadia

未读,
2007年11月5日 09:17:122007/11/5
收件人 ams...@googlegroups.com
i'll stop by around 3.
thanks,
shephali

Edel Jose <ede...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Arshia,

Oh no problem. Here's my number 728-9395. Just give me a call.

Thanks,

Edel

回复全部
回复作者