To add a Gurobi Solver to an existing AMPL installation on Linux

蔡睿翊

Jul 27, 2016, 8:05:38 AM7/27/16
to AMPL Modeling Language
Recently I installed AMPL in some Linux servers with a floating license.

But after I tried to install the solver gurobi_ampl following the guide in the website: http://www.gurobi.com/documentation/6.5/ampl-gurobi/solver-standalone-install-linux.html, a message "Cannot find 'gurobi_ampl'" still occured when I tested it with an AMPL code.

Is there something else I have to do to complete the installation of gurobi_ampl? Thanks.

Victor Zverovich

Jul 29, 2016, 2:23:18 PM7/29/16
to am...@googlegroups.com
Does gurobi_ampl binary has executable permissions and can you run it from the command line?

- Victor

蔡睿翊

Jul 29, 2016, 3:23:11 PM7/29/16
to AMPL Modeling Language
Dear Victor,

Thanks for reminding. I have used the command "chmod" to change the permission of execution and then it works now.

蔡睿翊於 2016年7月27日星期三 UTC+8下午8時05分38秒寫道: