how does AMPL number constraints?

arr...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2016, 7:53:29 PM4/25/16
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi folks,
         I solved a MIP and obtained the following infeasibility information. It said c800 and c802. How can I map the number to the constraints in my AMPL model? Is it even possible?

Thanks,

Feng

Constraints 'c800' and 'c802' are inconsistent.

Alessandro Oscar Gilardino Arias

Apr 25, 2016, 8:07:24 PM4/25/16
to am...@googlegroups.com
You should use the comand expand an the name of the constraint, if the name of your constraint is c, you should do the following:

ampl: expand c;

and look for the code of the line 800 and 802 generated by the constraint c.

Alessandro Gilardino Arias
Red Peruana de Ciclo de Vida
Departamento de Ingenieria
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru

Victor Zverovich

Apr 25, 2016, 8:32:38 PM4/25/16
to am...@googlegroups.com
You can print the name of the solver constraint n in AMPL with the command

  print _sconname[n];

HTH,
Victor

Robert Fourer

Apr 25, 2016, 8:38:45 PM4/25/16
to am...@googlegroups.com
For a message from the solver, the numbers 800 and 802 refer to the numbering of the constraints as they were sent to the solver (after any reductions made by AMPL's presolve phase). To see the names of the constraints:

print _sconname[800]
print _sconname[802];

To see the constraints as they were sent to the solver:

solexpand _scon[800], _scon[802];

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

///////

arr...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 8:31:12 AM4/26/16
to AMPL Modeling Language
Thanks Victor!

arr...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 8:31:12 AM4/26/16
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi Alessandro,
            That's not what I meant. Thank you though!

Feng

arr...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 8:31:14 AM4/26/16
to AMPL Modeling Language, 4...@ampl.com