AMPL Solutions

shen...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2017, 9:27:46 AM4/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
i am starting to learn AMPL as part of SC0x course, and i find it to be pretty good and a nice addition for any supply chainer, however i finished the first tutorial and having some hard time formulating the exercise problems ,is there a way i can get a solution for these problems to compare with mine?

Sun Fei

Apr 21, 2017, 10:07:41 PM4/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language, shen...@gmail.com
Hi,
I have been learn ampl  2 months. Would you share your questions?

AMPL Support

Apr 22, 2017, 9:36:12 AM4/22/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
There is an AMPL book Guide to Exercises that provides answers to the questions at the end of the book chapters. However, it is only available to

(1) professors and instructors who are teaching courses or supervising projects, and
(2) people who are learning AMPL for projects outside of a university.

If you are in category (2) then we request some additional information about your project, at least a paragraph or two. If you are a student at a university, then you cannot get the Guide to Exercises directly, but you can ask a professor (or someone with a comparable position) to request the solutions and give some of them to you.

AMPL Support Services
sup...@ampl.com

=======

shen...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 4:25:32 PM4/22/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
i am currently a graduate student and i can prove it, but not working on any project other than MITx Edx SC0x course , so i am learning AMPL IDE for it and might even consider upgrading it further after the course if i became good in it. and i am welcome to any questions.

Robert Fourer

Apr 26, 2017, 9:18:18 AM4/26/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
Since you are a student, we ask that you find a Professor, Lecturer, or comparable course instructor who is willing to request the AMPL book exercise solutions, and then give you the ones you need.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com