CPLEX gives error on solve command

Michele Urbani

Jul 25, 2017, 8:36:20 PM7/25/17
to am...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

since I’m not able to find a solution to this problem on Internet, I write you looking for a solution.

I’m using a demo version of AMPL IDE and when I try to solve a model with CPLEX it gives me the following error:

Is it a common error? Is there any possibility to solve this problem?

If it could be useful I attach the model, the data and the script which gave me the error in the image above.

I hope I was clear… Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,

-Michele Urbani-

image001.png
knapsack_problem.dat
knapsack_problem.mod
knapsack_problem.run

Robert Fourer

Jul 25, 2017, 9:28:20 PM7/25/17
to am...@googlegroups.com

The problem that you see was recently explained in this group, at

   https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ampl/jikdWzs59oI/iloCN3UNBgAJ

Usually an internet search will include postings to this group, but you can also search the group directly at http://groups.google.com/group/ampl.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com