exit code 63

Vahid Nourbakhsh

Nov 22, 2015, 2:43:50 AM11/22/15
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi,

I am running an example with ample KNITRO and I get exit code 63. Do you know why I get this error? How can I fix it?
I am sure the KNITRO has been installed correctly, since I am able to run other examples with KNITRO.

Thank you,
Vahid

Robert Fourer

Nov 23, 2015, 2:41:03 PM11/23/15
to am...@googlegroups.com
Exit code 63 is not a normal Knitro code. Try specifying

option knitro_options 'outlev=4';

(or add outlev=4 to your existing knitro_options string) to get detailed information about what is happening in the Knitro run. Look particularly for error messages. If you are still not sure of the cause of the error, you can post the entire Knitro listing to this group.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======

Vahid Nourbakhsh

Nov 25, 2015, 10:50:36 PM11/25/15
to AMPL Modeling Language, 4...@ampl.com
Problem fixed.

It seems to be a path problem. There is an environment variable KNITRODIR.  It was not set correctly.   Therefore, the path, which included expressions that depended on KNITRODIR, did not point to KNITRO properly.

Thank you,
Vahid