Error at _cmdno 2534 executing "display" command

sahebe...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 2:59:53 PM1/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Dear All

please help me with this problem. here is a part of my code and I received this error:
Error at _cmdno 2534 executing "display" command
(file Energy.mod, line 18, offset 608):
    No values for E_TX1.
because there is not any cluster head in the cluster number1 and also this set is empty. what should I do? please help me.
thanks a lot

reset;
model main.mod
option solver 'D:\Optimization\cplexamp';
option cplex_options 'mipdisplay=2';
option show_stats 1;
option presolve 0;
#-------------------------------------------Output Data----------------------------------------#
model MILP1.mod
model MILP2.mod
problem MILP1: Dis_Tour1,const2_1,const3_1,const4_1,const5_1,const6_1,const7_1,x1,I1,y1;
problem MILP2: Dis_Tour2,const2_2,const3_2,const4_2,const5_2,const6_2,const7_2,x2,I2,y2;
#---------------------------------------------Solve--------------------------------------------#
solve MILP1;
solve MILP2;
#--------------------------------------------Display-------------------------------------------#
display Dis_Tour1,I1,y1,x1;
display Dis_Tour2,I2,y2,x2;
include printf_Msink.mod
include Energy.mod
include Delay.mod

Robert Fourer

Jan 23, 2017, 11:10:08 AM1/23/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
Given only the information you have provided, it is impossible to say more about what the problem may be; we do not know how E_TX1 is defined, or what you are trying to display when values for E_TX1 are needed. It seems your models are fairly simple, so perhaps you should try posting your files. It is best to include them as attachments to an email to am...@googlegroups.com rather than listing all of them in the body of the email.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======