Segmentation fault within a loop

fernandaf...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 1:54:54 PM6/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Good afternoon!!

My model is resulting in a "Segmentation fault" error when solving a loop. The model works fine until "val= 8". However, when "val=9" the model crashes.
The principle of the model is to solve first a problem and, based on the result obtained, solve another problem. Can anyone help me with this error?
Thank you! The model and the data set are attached.

Fernanda
Test.txt
DadosIN.rar

Robert Fourer

Jun 28, 2017, 6:18:38 PM6/28/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
This crash was due to a bug that occurred only in some very unusual circumstances. The bug has now been fixed and a new build of AMPL, incorporating the fix, is now available for download.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======