Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Mian Alberto

ungelesen,
11.01.2017, 08:18:3911.01.17
an am...@googlegroups.com, Emanuele Martelli

Dear AMPL Team,

            I'm a Post Doc from EPFL (Switzerland) and I'm trying to solve a MINLP problem under AMPL with BARON.

I'm contacting you because I keep having the same error while trying to solve my problem. The optimizer starts correctly and displays the output messages, but after a while I get a crash in BARON.exe with an exit code (255).

I have already contacted the BARON team but since I'm not sure that this issue is not linked with the AMPL-BARON link I am also sending you this request.

In attachment I send you the run file, as well as model and data.

Thanks in advance for your availability and help.

Best Regards

Dr. Alberto Mian
Post-doc Researcher at IPESE lab

EPFL, SCI-STI-FM

Industrial Process and Energy System Engineering Laboratory

Energy Polis

Rue Industrie 17

CH- 1950 Sion - Wallis

tel. +41-(0)21-6958255

mobile. +41-(0)78 8858822

mail: albert...@epfl.ch

Yee_Gross_MINLP_MOD_isafiade.txt
Yee_Gross_DAT_NLP_isafiade.txt
minlp.run

Robert Fourer

ungelesen,
13.01.2017, 11:05:3013.01.17
an am...@googlegroups.com
We have received and posted a new version of BARON (17.1.2) which in our tests does not crash on the test problem you sent us. You can get it by logging into your account at http://www.ampl.com/dl/ampl-download.html or by extracting the BARON files from the package at http://ampl.com/try-ampl/download-a-free-demo/.

AMPL Support Services
am...@googlegroups.com

=======
Allen antworten