Ampl subtour elimination in tsp problems

Roberto Trapletti

Jan 19, 2018, 10:37:04 AM1/19/18
to am...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a student in Computer Science at a University of Applied Science in Switzerland.
I've read in a forum:

your answer about a TSP. I have a similar problem. The only different thing is that I have a TSP distributed on two days. Note: there are places I have to visit every day and some other I have to visit only once.
I don't understand how I can implement this solution with my problem. I wonder if you could help me.

In attachment, you can find your solution. I have already modified  my model and my dat. How can I modify the .run script?

Thanks a lot.

Roberto
tsp.dat
tsp.mod
tsp.run

ptiwari

Jan 19, 2018, 3:57:24 PM1/19/18
to AMPL Modeling Language
The script was used to eliminate the subtours. You could use the script or other methods to remove the subtours as discussed in the same forum.  You could read about AMPL script at https://ampl.com/BOOK/CHAPTERS/16-script.pdf.

Thanks,
Paras