Options in AMPLIDE

Benoît Martin

Apr 21, 2017, 12:47:32 PM4/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi Bob,

This message is not a question but rather a suggestion for AMPLIDE, which I'm using to work with AMPL.

It would be really nice if AMPLIDE had text editing capabilities as most commercial computing softwares do.
Among others, the 2 following options would be very useful:

1) Comment/uncomment a selection of text
2) Add/remove indent on a selection of text

Best regards,

Benoît

ptiwari

Apr 21, 2017, 11:22:51 PM4/21/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Thank you for letting us know. We will incorporate those features in the future release of IDE.

Thanks,
Paras

Benoît Martin

Apr 26, 2017, 11:21:18 AM4/26/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Thanks!

I'd also appreciate it if there was an option for parentheses/brackets/... pairing, i.e. when I set the pointer on a bracket I'd like to see the corresponding one (that opens or closes it) highlighted.

Benoît