Running AMPL via JAVA API on MAC OS X

瀏覽次數:27 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mat...@armorway.com

未讀,
2016年7月13日 下午2:59:472016/7/13
收件者:AMPL Modeling Language
Hello,

I recently installed AMPL for MAC OS X with the full 30 day trial license. AMPL seems to be installed correctly as I can launch AMPL from the command line and solve the default "diet.mod / diet.dat" problem. However when I use AMPL via the Java API to run FirstExample.java an error window pops up with:

"ampl quit unexpectedly.
Click to Reopen to open the application. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

What is strange is that AMPL does actually seem to be solving the problem as it prints the output below to the console. I tried a bunch of the Java example files and seem to encounter the same error window whenever ampl.solve() gets called? Has any experienced similar issues when running AMPL Java on MAC OS X?

MINOS 5.51: optimal solution found.
13 iterations, objective 118.0594032
ObjectiveInstance is: 118.059403
Increased costs of beef and ham.
MINOS 5.51: optimal solution found.
0 iterations, objective 144.4157204
New objective value: 144.415720
Updated all costs
MINOS 5.51: optimal solution found.
1 iterations, objective 164.54375
New objective value: 164.543750
i1    |  val
BEEF  |  10.0
CHK   |  2.0
FISH  |  2.0
HAM   |  7.016447368421034
MCH   |  10.0
MTL   |  10.0
SPG   |  6.655701754385968
TUR   |  2.0

index0  |  100*Buy[j]/(Buy[j].ub)
BEEF    |  100.0
CHK     |  20.0
FISH    |  20.0
HAM     |  70.16447368421034
MCH     |  100.0
MTL     |  100.0
SPG     |  66.55701754385967
TUR     |  20.0

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

Victor Zverovich

未讀,
2016年7月14日 下午2:42:302016/7/14
收件者:am...@googlegroups.com
What version of AMPL and OS X do you use?

Victor

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄