VRP with latest arrival objective

Erin Mullin

Oct 9, 2017, 2:16:55 PM10/9/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi all, I am working on a VRP that minimizes the latest arrival. Essentially given m vehicles I want to find the route that minimizes the latest time that a node is visited, instead of the normal minimize the total distance. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. I have a base model that works and ive attached it!

vrp_duration_copy.mod

Robert Fourer

Oct 10, 2017, 12:55:44 PM10/10/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
You can define a new variable LATEST and constraints of the form LATEST >= (latest arrival of vehicle m) for each m; then minimize LATEST. You still have to figure out how to get a linear expression for the latest arrival of vehicle m, however.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======