convert ampl in cplex language

andreac...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 8:13:03 AM4/27/17
to AMPL Modeling Language
We are two students who are doing a work on ampl, and would like to translate it into opl language used by ibm ilog cplex there is some tool in it?

Robert Fourer

Apr 28, 2017, 9:06:23 AM4/28/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
We do not have a tool for translating AMPL into OPL. However you can send AMPL models directly to CPLEX without using the OPL language. If you have downloaded CPLEX from IBM's Academic Initiative, look for the folder containing "cplexamp" or "cplexamp.exe" and copy the contents of that folder into your AMPL folder; then set "option solver cplexamp;" in AMPL before solving.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======