Help

Gulnara Baldoquin

Jan 18, 2017, 6:32:05 PM1/18/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Within my data in an optimization problem, I have coordinates of centroids  that depend on two parameters (cx [j, k], cy [j, k]). In the data file the initial cx [j, k], cy [j, k] were generated randomly. I need in an iterative process in a script, to update the data cx, cy using the results of some variables of the model in the previous iteration.
Using Gurobi with AMPL on the Neos Server, there are errors using let cx: =, let cy: = ... with several variants

Can someone help me solve the problem?

Thanks

Maria G.

Robert Fourer

Jan 19, 2017, 11:55:10 AM1/19/17
to am...@googlegroups.com
To assign values to cx you would need to use an indexed "let" statement. The general form would be

let {j in J, k in K} cx[j,k] := ... ;

where ... is an expression for the value you want to assign. To get more help, try posting the exact "let" statement you are trying to use, and the complete text of any error message.

Bob Fourer
am...@googlegroups.com

=======