AMPL does not response to the commands and not catch errors in the code

Eric E Sättar

Mar 11, 2018, 11:52:47 AM3/11/18
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hello,

Surprisingly, since yesterday I've been run into an annoying problem with my AMPL, sometimes the AMPL does not respond to commands, I first try to read the model, then display the data (the display control is there), but seems the AMPL neither sensitive to catch errors in the code nor display the data in its console. I try to restart my computer and also reset and restart the AMPL, but it seems like it's going on. should I reinstall my AMPL machine or something to overcome that?

I would appreciate for any help.

Regards/Sattar

AMPL Google Group

Mar 11, 2018, 10:57:25 PM3/11/18
to am...@googlegroups.com
Are you seeing this in IDE or command version of AMPL? What is your operating system? You could try the new version of IDE http://bit.ly/2HjUl2N for Mac. If you are using other operating system, let us know about that.

Thanks,

--
Paras Tiwari
am...@googlegroups.com

Eric E Sättar

Mar 13, 2018, 1:55:38 PM3/13/18
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hello,
I saw this in AMPL IDE, and I just renew my machine and it version is (option version 'AMPL Version 20171212 (MS VC++ 10.0, 64-bit)\) Using license file "C:\AMPL_64\ampl.lic".\
my OS is w7.

Thanks

---------------------------

AMPL Google Group

Mar 13, 2018, 3:39:15 PM3/13/18
to am...@googlegroups.com
You could try our new IDE for Window http://bit.ly/2Ds7tjW

--
Paras Tiwari
am...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 2:57 AM UTC, AMPL Google Group <am...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Are you seeing this in IDE or command version of AMPL? What is your operating system? You could try the new version of IDE http://bit.ly/2HjUl2N for Mac. If you are using other operating system, let us know about that.

Thanks,

--
Paras Tiwari
am...@googlegroups.com

Eric E Sättar

Mar 14, 2018, 1:33:32 PM3/14/18
to AMPL Modeling Language
Hi Paras,

I guess the links (amplide.mac64.tgz) is the version with mc, please give me the link for W7, 64 Byte.

Thx.

AMPL Google Group

Mar 15, 2018, 4:38:48 PM3/15/18
to am...@googlegroups.com