Infinity Schools CE Credits

Infinity Schools

Feb 10, 2012, 1:27:50 PM2/10/12
to al...@googlegroups.com

Dear Subscriber ,

This is an invitation for a special Continuing Education offer.

Infinity Schools will provide you with ALL of your REQUIRED COURSES for ONE LOW PRICE. ETHICS, CA LONG TERM CARE, ANNUITY TRAINING, HOMEOWNERS VALUATION, everything you need, one low price.

Our courses are FAST and EASY to complete, and we report completed credits to the DEPARTMENT of INSURANCE TWICE A DAY!

Don't delay this offer expires THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17th 2012!

NEED

PRE-LICENSE TRAINING?

Have staff that needs to PASS the STATE EXAM?

We have one of the HIGHEST PASSING RATIONS in CALIFORNIA!

Courses start at $99.95

Get your staff, or new recruits trained to pass the California Insurance Exam, GUARANTEED!!!

Promotion Details:

Offer is for online courses only.

Offer expires this Friday October 21st, 2011.

To order by phone:

800-600-2550

Se Habla Espanol!

To order by phone:  800-600-2550

24 Hour CE Package

Life & Health

Includes required CA Ethics and Annuity Training courses plus Life & Health Principles course in this package.

Only 49.95

24 Hour CE Package

Property & Casualty

Includes required CA Ethics plus Understanding Homeowners & Automobile Insurance courses in this package.

Only 49.95

Visit our website:

www.infinityschools.com

This message was sent to al...@googlegroups.com from:

Annabel Marban | 1310 Esplanade #317 S | Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Unsubscribe