ALT.NET Story Night (Feb 7th) Session Voting has Started!!!

Shay Friedman

Jan 18, 2017, 1:00:44 AM1/18/17
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Goooood morning!

Session voting for our upcoming meetup has just begun!
We have 4 sessions fighting for 3 spots, so go and place your vote! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Voting will end next Wednesday, January 25th.

<3
Shay.
-------------------------
Shay Friedman | Co-Founder and CTO @ Pickspace

Shay Friedman

Jan 24, 2017, 4:03:54 AM1/24/17
to altnetisrael

Shay Friedman

Jan 26, 2017, 2:15:23 AM1/26/17
to altnetisrael
Thanks everybody for the votes! Voting is now done and the three sessions that we're going to see on FEB 7th are:
- OMG rockets are falling all over Israel!!! Oh oops it's just Shay's fake test data (Shay Friedman)
- So you thought that outsourcing is hard? come and hear how the other side feel (Lior Friedman)
- Feature-Switches\Gradual-Rollout\AB Experiments story (Omri Fima)

Event site and registration will be up and running in a few days.

Shay.