I've looked git straight in the eye and it kicked my a-- and sent me home, crying.

Uri Goldstein

Jul 26, 2015, 4:57:19 AM7/26/15
to altnetisrael
So if you're up for it -

Would you like to check out this question I posted on StackOverflow concerning Git and a mysterious line endings issue I've encountered:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31618731/git-unable-to-discard-changes-due-to-line-endings/31635216#31635216

Tx! :)

Nieve

Jul 27, 2015, 6:11:37 AM7/27/15
to altnetisrael, uri.go...@gmail.com
A bit difficult to follow what happened with the different update, but if the .gitattribute file was the criminal, I posted an answer that might be what you're after.

Uri Goldstein

Jul 28, 2015, 7:12:16 AM7/28/15
to altnetisrael, niev...@gmail.com
Thanks:)

I voted up but will keep the question open for a while longer in wait for a fully detailed explanation of how git is behaving here.