Your experience with the CQRS/Event Sourcing architectures

Abraham Shilon

Jul 3, 2016, 11:24:23 AM7/3/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Remember I promised you that I would be nagging you in a series of help mails for me here at my new work? Well, see? I keep my promises :)

After the great help about the unit testing subject (many, many thanks for that), I would like to know if any of you guys have any experience with the CQRS and/or Event Sourcing architectures.
Since we are about to start a new, fairly big web project here, I've been contemplating about using these things in the system.

Any experiences with this stuff guys? Any downsides/advantages? Long term conclusions?

Thanks again guys,

Avraham