ALT.NET Night December 16 - Registration is Open!

37 vues

Shay Friedman

non lue,
20 nov. 2016, 06:42:2820/11/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi!!!!

Happy to announce that registration to our upcoming event is open!

And there is also a web site! With the speakers info, agenda, location and registration! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Explore, register and tell you friends!

See you there!
Shay.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Shay Friedman | Co-Founder & CTO @ The coolest startup ever
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ken Egozi

non lue,
20 nov. 2016, 12:33:1920/11/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com

חברים אמיתיים מסריטים ומעלים

Uri Goldstein

non lue,
23 nov. 2016, 02:43:4823/11/2016
à altnetisrael
Shay, the site looks super professional, like a full blown conference! Thank you!

Uri Goldstein

non lue,
23 nov. 2016, 02:45:1123/11/2016
à altnetisrael
Hi,

I have an HD video camera and a tripod but we'll also need a microphone and a decent cameraman. Can anyone help?

Best,
Uri

On Nov 20, 2016 3:42 AM, "Shay Friedman" <shay.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!!!!

Happy to announce that registration to our upcoming event is open!

And there is also a web site! With the speakers info, agenda, location and registration! OMG OMG OMG!!!

Explore, register and tell you friends!

See you there!
Shay.

Shay Friedman

non lue,
23 nov. 2016, 04:46:1523/11/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
I have no problem being the cameraman but we do need a microphone. Anyone?

Dennis Nerush

non lue,
23 nov. 2016, 05:33:3723/11/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
We'll record the whole event. We have all the equipment.

Get a signature like this: Click here!
--

Best,

Ken Egozi

non lue,
23 nov. 2016, 12:36:3023/11/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
SHC Israel FTW
Hey,
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to altnetisrael+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/altnetisrael.

Best,

Uri Goldstein

non lue,
5 déc. 2016, 08:33:5805/12/2016
à altnetisrael
Hi Everyone,

I was thinking of doing my Orleans intro in English so it's more broadly available online later. Yay or Nay?

Thanks,
Uri

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 1:42:28 PM UTC+2, Shay Friedman wrote:

Dennis Nerush

non lue,
5 déc. 2016, 13:08:0605/12/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

Just a reminder - the meetup is tomorrow!

Sears Israel offices, HaManofim 9, building A 5th floor, Herzelia.

Best,

Maayan Hanin

non lue,
6 déc. 2016, 15:04:2006/12/2016
à altnetisrael
Great meetup!
We should do this again sometime...

Lior Friedman

non lue,
7 déc. 2016, 04:27:1007/12/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
I agree it was grear.
And hopefully we can do more than one meeting during 2017 😜
Lior

בתאריך 6 בדצמ׳ 2016 10:04 PM,‏ "Maayan Hanin" <maayan.a...@gmail.com> כתב:
Great meetup!
We should do this again sometime...

Shay Friedman

non lue,
7 déc. 2016, 04:36:2007/12/2016
à altnet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all for coming yesterday! It was awesome! And thanks to the great speakers for the interesting talks!

The plan for 2017 is to do this every 2 months, so get ready and prepare yourselves! :)

Meidan

non lue,
8 déc. 2016, 09:30:4208/12/2016
à altnetisrael
Videos or it never happened.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Lior Friedman <lfri...@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree it was grear.
And hopefully we can do more than one meeting during 2017 😜
Lior
בתאריך 6 בדצמ׳ 2016 10:04 PM,‏ "Maayan Hanin" <maayan.a...@gmail.com> כתב:
Great meetup!
We should do this again sometime...