ALT.NET Sessions Night

Shay Friedman

May 7, 2014, 6:52:46 AM5/7/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Now that we had the original tools night, and we finished celebrating our Independence, it's time for a sessions night. This one is the same as we had in the last couple of years - 30 minute sessions, Microsoft ILDC auditorium... as usual.

We've booked Microsoft ILDC's auditorium for Monday, June 16th. The event will start at 18:00 and end at 21:00. THERE WILL BE PIZZAS.

So... all that's left is to have an agenda! we need 4 speakers to do 30-minute sessions. Who's in?
Pay attention that you don't need to be an experienced speaker or know everything there's to know on your topic - if you think we will get value from knowing about it, then it's a good topic!

Shay.

Shay Friedman |  CodeValue Founder, Web Division Leader  | Microsoft Visual C# MVP | Author of IronRuby Unleashed
Email: shay.f...@gmail.com | Blog: http://IronShay.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ironshay

Itamar Syn-Hershko

May 7, 2014, 6:55:07 AM5/7/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about Elasticsearch if there's interest, or give a quick tour of .NET web frameworks (Nancy, Fubu, Simple.Web)

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko

Shay Friedman

May 7, 2014, 10:05:20 AM5/7/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
+1 for elasticsearch

Shay Friedman

May 23, 2014, 5:46:33 AM5/23/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
ok, so we have Itamar talking about the all mighty ElasticSearch. Who else?

Elad

May 24, 2014, 6:34:33 AM5/24/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about the WebSocket Application Message Protocol (WAMP), and my C# implementation (WampSharp).

Michael Yarichuk

May 26, 2014, 7:01:19 AM5/26/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can do a talk about NoSQL in general and RavenDB in particular

Shay Friedman

May 26, 2014, 11:08:44 AM5/26/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

We already have 4 sessions, so Michael - we will have to postpone your session to the next event.

I'll publish the agenda and open the registration soon.

Thanks all!
Shay.

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Michael Yarichuk <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can do a talk about NoSQL in general and RavenDB in particular

Shay Friedman

May 28, 2014, 2:29:04 AM5/28/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just got the word from ILDC - the auditorium is going to get renovated at the time we've planned to do the event... so... we're moving the date to 7/7.
All speakers have approved their participation on the new date so the agenda will stay the same. I will publish the event and the agenda soon.

Shay.