Microdot: Second meetup

Allon Guralnek

Aug 27, 2017, 8:07:34 AM8/27/17
to altnetisrael
Hello ALT.Nutters! My company is hosting our second meetup for out open-source .NET microservices framework, Microdot, and I will be one of the speakers there. This time we'll dive deeper into the technical problems of microservices and how we solved them. We'll discuss how we make lots of microservices talk to each other in a way that's both easy to use, easy to debug and works well in a production environment. We'll also talk about how we do monitoring and tracing on a large microservices system, what problems you'll probably encounter and what features Microdot provides to solve them. We'd love to share our stories with you, present the road we took and how we use Microdot.

It's will be on Tuesday evening next week (September 5th) in our offices in Azrieli Center in Tel Aviv.

You're more than invited to sign up here: https://www.meetup.com/Gigya-Meetups/events/242558033/

Hope to see you there!