ALT.NET Sessions Night 2017.2 is Upon Us!!!

Shay Friedman

Mar 7, 2017, 9:09:03 AM3/7/17
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends!

The second ALT.NET meetup of 2017 is happening!!! this time at Gigya offices in Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv on April 3rd (Monday), 18:00-21:00. Thanks Allon for helping with this!

So... like always - we need your session proposals!
Sessions are going to be 30 minute long and can be on anything technology-world related - programming languages, features, workflows, case studies, hiring tips... whatever you think is interesting.
Also, if you have a specific speaker you wanna see, let me know and I'll try to get to him.

Proposals deadline: Sunday, 12/3, 12:00.

Go go go!

Code well and prosper,
Shay.

_____________
Shay Friedman
CTO & Co-Founder @ Pickspace

Shay Friedman

Mar 8, 2017, 4:38:13 AM3/8/17
to altnetisrael
Hi again!

I've created a google form to propose sessions to our meetup. Feel free to pass the form link to anybody who you think would be interested.

Thanks,
Shay.

Shay Friedman

Mar 15, 2017, 7:40:57 AM3/15/17
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Only a single proposal has been sent :|
Get everybody you know on board! your spouses, parents, children, coworkers, colleagues... get them to share with us their technological insights! :)

I'm extending the deadline until monday, 20/3. Go go go!
The proposal form can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/EsLUeXCytZxFYOLn1

Shay.