ALT.NET Night!

Shay Friedman

Oct 21, 2016, 4:14:13 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody!

Hope you're having a great time during the holidays, spending much needed time away from the office and with your loved ones - C#, TypeScript, and of course - VB!

I'm kinda missing our events and I want to return doing them (with all of the new stuff going on in the .NET world nowadays that would be even more fun!).

I've tried talking with the MS guys to book their auditorium but it looks like some personnel changes have made it impossible to host our events there from now on...

So! We need a new place for our ALT.NET meetings - a venue that can host ~50 people and has a projector.
Anyone works in a place with such a venue or knows someone I can talk to about it?

Thanks and happy long weekend! :)
Shay.

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Oct 21, 2016, 4:22:03 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Stupid Microsoft. Really. This is probably the most MS-friendly community in Israel.

On that note, we could host it at Forter - not a comfy auditorium but we hosted meetups before.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
http://code972.com | @synhershko

Adrian Aisemberg

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Adrian Aisemberg

Oct 21, 2016, 4:32:25 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com

Cheers!

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/altnetisrael.

Shay Friedman

Oct 21, 2016, 4:39:05 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
בדרי, בוא לבקר!

Cheers!

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/altnetisrael.

Adrian Aisemberg

Oct 21, 2016, 4:40:56 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com

Maybe next year.
Thanks for inviting :)

I miss those events...

בדרי, בוא לבקר!

Cheers!

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/altnetisrael.

Dennis Nerush

Oct 21, 2016, 9:59:56 AM10/21/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shay!

We'll be glad to host Alt.Net in our offices in Sears Israel (just across the Microsoft auditorium).

Let's talk :)

Best,

Alon Kadury

Oct 22, 2016, 6:13:30 AM10/22/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shay,
I set organize our conference at Citi Innovation LAB TLV. Free parking next to us, room holds ~100-120 people. It's not an auditorium but we host many meetups there.

Regards,
Alon

Shay Friedman

Oct 22, 2016, 6:26:02 AM10/22/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all! We now have 3 new possible venues which is awesomeeeeeee! What a great community!!!

So ALT.NET nights are coming back! :) more details soon!

Allon Guralnek

ohad israeli

Oct 25, 2016, 5:25:14 AM10/25/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shay,

We’ll be happy to host the even at Payoneer office in Petach Tikva – Kiryat Arie

We have a new huge cafeteria and plenty of space J

We can host more than 700ppl in the cafeteria where we have all the projection facilities and even separated rooms for breakout sessions near the cafeteria.

Give me call and we’ll schedule.

Thanks,

Ohad Israeli                         M: +972 52 840 3975
Director of architecture
oha...@payoneer.com