Where do your tests live (in Visual Studio)?

Abraham Shilon

Jul 14, 2016, 6:07:53 AM7/14/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, hope this question will be a simple one.
Where do you put your tests?
Do you for example have a solution item with all the test projects in there?
Or do you maybe have a test project under, say a 'Domain' solution item, together with the other domain projects?

And does it at all matter?

Thanks a lot folks,
Avraham

Boris Modylevsky

Jul 14, 2016, 6:47:26 AM7/14/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
We use to have a test project for every "code" project. Tests are located in the corresponding namespace to the class they test. In order to navigate between a class and its unit test we use TestCop plugin for ReSharper.

Boris Modylevsky

Agile Developer & Coach

Mobile:  +972-526-377-300

Email:   bori...@gmail.com

Blog:     www.borismod.net

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bormod

Github:  https://github.com/borismod

Abraham Shilon

Jul 14, 2016, 10:28:26 AM7/14/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Boris, you're as helpful as always :)
I've checked that TestCop thing and it looks useful.

Thanks again man