Welcome to the group!

Jason Priem

Jun 25, 2012, 10:24:41 AM6/25/12
to altme...@googlegroups.com
The altmetrics interest group is for anyone--publishers, researchers, tool-makers, and more--interested in understanding "scholarly impact" and "scholarly product" more broadly. This will be a great way for us to help build our community, supplementing the #altmetrics hashtag with a medium more suited to extended conversation. The idea of a listserv-supported "interest group" was strongly supported by the attendees of this week's altmetrics12 workshop, so I'll be looking forward to seeing many of those attendees here, too!