Trams - Royal Russell School meeting this Friday

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Paul Harper

ungelesen,
09.11.2016, 15:01:3009.11.16
an alta...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As some of you may know, there was a serious tram accident in Croydon this morning.

I have been in contact with Tfl in respect of the possibility of trams running through to Addington this Friday.

They advise they will try their best to get eveything uo and running, but it's likely to be the weekend before things get back to normal.

Therefore this will effect those who travel to the Royal Russell School by train. Trams are currently running to Reeves Corner from Wimbledon.

You can catch a 466 bus from the Katherine Street (Croydon Library) Get off at Coombe Lane Tram bus stop and walk down to the School. This service is currently on diversion, but should be back to normal route on Friday.

This will be effecting me and several of you who use the tram.

Regards,

Paul Harper
Croydon AS

Allen antworten