Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Mike Maunder

nepřečteno,
28. 9. 2015 11:35:2328.09.15
komu: alta...@googlegroups.com
Obviously the moonrise & set events are penumbral eclipses, not total, but still count as eclipses.
The penumbral illustrate very well how close the moon was to Earth's shadow.
All taken on Pentax 645D, ex jpg max/min compression (~18Mb) files.

The rise event taken with 55mm fl, f2.8 prime lens.
Total with 75mm fl. f2.8 prime lens. 1sec exp, cropped from full frame to this format.
The setting event taken with 75mm fl, f2.8 prime lens.

Considering the low 75mm fl lens used for true eclipse phases, the resolution in camera screen holds well up to X23 mag = 1725fl, indicating some pretty amazing electronic smoothing in camera, not seen on my 1280x960 monitor. Camera is 7408x5536 pixels - anyone know of a monitor I can get doing similar to even pixellating?

Will be interesting to see what RAW dupes turn up.

--
Mike

1st-Lunar-eclipse-2015.9.27.18.09UT.jpg
Supermoon total eclipse 2015.9.28.02.51UT.jpg
3rd-Supermoon-eclipse-2015.9.28.05.55UT.jpg
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv