FW: {Altair_B - 5164} -: Actions taken by the committee on your behalf - Update

John Murrell

Dec 12, 2015, 4:19:01 PM12/12/15
to alta...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know this subject is far from dead. I have now revised my will so the .c. £20,000 I left to the CAS is no longer going to this organisation but is going to a deserving body.

As no evidence has been offered to support the Committees accusations and no public apologies have been made there are likely to be more developments in the case in the new year.

Regards

John