M35 and NGC2158

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Graeme Coates

未读,
2015年2月27日 07:24:182015/2/27
收件人 alta...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Further processing I've managed from the 8th Feb - this time we've got
M35 and NGC2158 in Gemini with a very short set of exposures (fog
rolled in!). only 20:9:9:9 in LRGB with 1min subs before the fog won!

Have placed the image on my site, so follow this link if you'd like to
take a look.

https://www.chromosphere.co.uk/2015/02/27/m35-ngc-2158/

Processing was:
* Darks/flats
* Align each filter set and combine using a StdDev rejection average combine
* Align combined images with each other
* Do a LR deconvolution on luminance with CCDSharp
* Stack RGB as channels in Photoshop, layer Luminance over the top.
* Levels, RGB balancing, reduction of star sizes using Noel Carboni's
Astronomy Tools Actions, increase saturation of colour layer.

Thanks for looking

Graeme
回复全部
回复作者