Imaging Source DMK41 Firewire camera For Sale

Graeme Coates

Jan 31, 2015, 4:55:59 AM1/31/15
to alta...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Hope you all don't mind an advert for some astro kit in case anyone is interested... I have an Imaging Source DMK41AF02.AS mono camera that I'm looking to sell - this is the largest in the IS range and is virtually unused and in perfect working order.

The specs are as follows:

* 1/2" CCD, Sony ICX205AL. Resolution 1280 x 960 pixels.
* Firewire interface.
* Up to 15 FPS and 60 minutes exposure.
* C/CS mount.
* Photo screw mount block attached to camera
* Comes with original CD, but software can be downloaded free of charge from manufacturer's site.

These are very good cams for solar and lunar work and van be used as a guider too.

I want to downsize to a smaller chip version or similar for a higher frame rate as I want to do planetary work alone with a camera (I have the bigger CCD for that work).

I've got to throw in with this an IEEE1394 to 6 pin firewire cable with a power jack to provide power to the camera and allow use with an unpowered DV camera port. These are hard to find and very handy if your laptop has a DV type port!

Looking for £330 to include UK mainland postage. Let me know if interested!

Cheers

Graeme