Dustin Cook/Diesel/Walter Mitty: Buys Bad Weed - Breaks Dealer's Arm

Anonymous

Oct 4, 2017, 2:40:16 AM10/4/17
Dusty "Wally Mitty" STRIKES AGAIN!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F49ED8004838HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

https://tinyurl.com/kjabvuy

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Is Israel at war or not?
From: Dustin <bughunte...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 03:15:19 GMT

Aardvark <aard...@youllnever.know> wrote in
news:R%B4q.106987$yn7....@newsfe20.ams2:

> On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:32:51 +0000, Dustin wrote:
>
>> "Jenn" <m...@fakeemail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> Me? If I personally encountered a talking snake... yes! it would
>>> be a miracle. <smile>
>>
>> I'd be having a quick discussion with my dealer if that took place.
>> Something is amiss...
>
> I'd keep quiet about it. Hell, you tell your dealer, he'd up the
> price.

Heh. I must have mis represented myself or something. I enjoy a good
marijuana and *only* marijuana buzz. If someone has modified it in some
fashion and added additional other , goodies, We have an issue when I
come back down. Only one person and I have had that unfortunate issue
so far. While he cost me a whole weekend (I still don't know for sure
what he laced it with), I cost him a broken arm for his transgression.
I paid good money, I expected a quality product. As obviously the law
couldn't be involved, I had to make things right myself. Now, I'm
usually a laid back fellow and wouldn't have done that if he hadn't of
(a) laughed about it and (b) took a swing at me. Fuckup one, lacing my
shit, fuckup two, laughing to my face when I question you about it,
final fuckup which will cost you, taking a swing.

--
I am a sinner
Hold my prayers upto the sun