Cannot load word for windows 6.0 files

Foot long

Oct 4, 2008, 6:33:07 PM10/4/08
I have windows XP home SP3 all of a sudden when I try to open, or print
some document files I get the subject response CANNNOT OPEN WORD FOR
WINDOWS 6.0 FILES. I had no trouble opening, and printing these files
before I upgraded to SP3. Help Please

M.Balarama

Oct 4, 2008, 4:55:56 PM10/4/08

"Foot long" <Arc...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

might have to reinstall word- I guess windows cannot find the exe file to
open word

ZÿRiX

Oct 4, 2008, 5:14:51 PM10/4/08
WTF? word 6.0... We are on 12 get with the times...
Keep up or get left behind....

1993 - Word for Windows 6.0, code-named T3 (renumbered 6 to bring Windows
version numbering in line with that of DOS version, Macintosh version and
also WordPerfect, the main competing word processor at the time; also a
32-bit version for

2006 - Word 2007 (officially "Microsoft Office Word 2007") - (ver. 12)
included in Office 2007; released to businesses on November 30th 2006,
released worldwide to consumers on January 30th 2007

--
ZRiX

Oct 5, 2008, 6:39:23 AM10/5/08
The answer and cure is