Dean Compton Militia

Raric

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96
To: All

Can anyone tell me what is going on, if anything, with Dean
Compton-founder of the National Alliance of Christian Militia. He and
100,000 militia members were suppose to seal off the US/Mexican border on
Feb. 1 if the current Administration did not seal the borders off with
military troops. I tried to call Dean, but his phone has been
disconnected. I saw him at the Granada Forum in November and he collected
about $500 from everyone. WHERE'S THE MONEY !!! And WHERE'S DEAN and THE
MILITIA!! Please send back info ASAP! Is this another Linda Thompson-ish
"let's get the federal government joke" that I fell into???

raric

>Give me liberty or give me death!
raric@aol

Mark Pitcavage

Feb 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/1/96

Oh good grief. This stuff goes on all the time. You militia folks are so
gullible.

Dr. Mark Pitcavage
Check It Out: http://www.greyware.com/authors/pitman
"I shall cheerfully bear the reproach of having descended below the dignity
of history." --Lord Macaulay.