Mr. Uy Uy's Baron Embarassment

1 view

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 9:35:10 AM9/22/06

From: Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.military,alt.news-media

Subject: Re: More Cyberstalking and Harassment from Gang (was Re:
SteveL's Harssment and threat notice (was Re: REBUTTAL T

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:57:26 GMT

Sep 2006 14:57:26 PDT)

alt.politics:3110595 alt.security.terrorism:320891
alt.military:277217 alt.news-media:206004

He also voluntarily posted his wife's identification (the
Lady Von Reiman?) to three different newsgroups.
<http://tinyurl.com/pjefe>

Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady Von
Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my wife.
The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
the Nigel Brooks gang.

Note that his wife adopted the noble Von Reiman family
name. Doug confesses that he fancies the nickname "the Baron"
since he (claims to be) a direct descendant of Horst Frederick
Von Reiman. <http://tinyurl.com/l6mmg> I sort of like "Lord
Doug".

Doug Says: The Above URL references someone else calling himself
"Baron" not me. Your fraud and lies are glaring, and your intent
is to post such lies and fraud for the purpose of defamation and
harassment is obvious.

Wait, it gets better.....

According to "he who never lies":

"My Father was on General Douglas McArthur's staff during
the World War II...hence the name Douglas (better than "Otto"
which was his second choice.) My paternal side is from German
ancestry, although my ancestors came to America on or about
1740 due to the Barron (sic) Wars in Germany and Estonia. My
middle name "Grant" represents my maternal relations from
Illinois. I am a direct descendant of General U.S. Grant of
Civil War fame, so I was named after two Generals. My last
name is clearly German, and originates from the Barron (sic)
Horst Fredrick Von Reimann (NOT Fredrick Riemann....although
they are from the same general family.)"
<http://tinyurl.com/mkwjq>

"The Barron (sic) Wars in Germany and Estonia?" He can
even make up whole wars.

"Nutz," you say?

Doug Says: Pathetic. First, if you have not heard of the wars
between and in the families of the Barron's (landowners) over
land in Germany and the lands they controlled in Estonia then I
will be glad to educate you.

Note the term "Baron" is English. Estonian is "Barron" and old
German is "Freiherr" (not to be confused with the English "Baron"
wars which clearly My. Uy Uy is preposterously referencing. ) (I
said German/Estonian but of course Mr. Uy Uy could not defame
that statement so he used some false reference to an "English
Baron.")

These wars were fought in-family and out to control lands in both
Germany and in Estonia. Please do not place a (sic) around the
correct spelling of a name- even if it is old Germanic it is
correct. And you clearly do not know this history. Please do not
make a fool out of yourself by claiming it did not exist - it
did - and if you want more embarrassment I will be glad to
provide it - and no, they did not teach it in OCS so no doubt you
would not know it as that instruction period in your life seems
to me to be the limit of your knowledge.

Second, the true German name for a "Baron" is "Freiherr" -
although Baron is predominately English, the name was adopted to
mean "Freiherr" in Germany latter day.

If I wanted to say "Baron"(English) I would not have referenced
old German or Estonian.

If find it amazing that you would search everything I or members
of my group have ever posted to try to find anything, even
something as trivial as this, or a typo or a misspelled word, or
use outright fraud like you did above when you claimed I was
calling myself "baron" to try and harass and defame me. Your
pattern and deliberate intent for posting information about me
would be clear even to a child, not to mention to a Judge or
jury.

And your whines and cries that I post anything off-topic is about
as hypocritical as it gets.

Cease and desist the harassment at once.

Doug Grant (Tm)

SteveL

Sep 22, 2006, 10:51:49 AM9/22/06
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:35:10 -0400, "DGVREIMAN"
<DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

>Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady Von
>Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my wife.
>The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
>reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
>harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
>members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
>newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
>Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
>the Nigel Brooks gang.

What on earth are you babbling about now? I have never even mentioned
your wife.

You actually have a wife?

I pity her.

Rita Hansard

Sep 22, 2006, 11:05:21 AM9/22/06

"SteveL" <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote in message

How dare you all sully the Lady Von Reiman's honor. This calls for a duel.
In the street. At noon.

Be there -- or get outta town by sundown.

Hoots! (When one thinks Reiman can't possibly get any crazier, why, he drags
his wife out here.)

Rita

> I pity her.

Nigel Brooks

Sep 22, 2006, 11:22:32 AM9/22/06
"SteveL" <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote in message

I wonder what Mr. Reiman would think of someone who made the following type
of post and how he would characterize that post:

From: "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET>
Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.news.media,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism
Subject: BS BROOKS NO REAL GIRL? (WAS Re: BS BROOKS LIES ABOUT CMH POST
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:07:21 -0400
Doug Says: But I did hear you lived with whores in Vietnam. Is that
right, please correct me with proof if I am wrong? I also heard that you
married one or more of those whores? Is that right?

The man truly is a despicable piece of feces.

--
Nigel Brooks

Danzig

Sep 22, 2006, 11:25:48 AM9/22/06
mail order so he has an automaton to do is bidding

Dai Uy

Sep 22, 2006, 11:48:19 AM9/22/06
In article <t5-dnXdeEdvie47Y...@comcast.com>,
"DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> Note the term "Baron" is English. Estonian is "Barron" and old
> German is "Freiherr" (not to be confused with the English "Baron"
> wars which clearly My. Uy Uy is preposterously referencing. ) (I
> said German/Estonian but of course Mr. Uy Uy could not defame
> that statement so he used some false reference to an "English
> Baron.")

Really? Is that der, die, or das barron?

You're fond of dictionary definitions. Here is what "The
New English-German Dictionary"
<http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.
sh> has to say on the matter of "Barron" versus "Baron":

Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'Baron':
baron -- der Baron
baron -- der Freiherr
baron -- der Magnat
baronage -- die Freiherrschaft
baroness -- die Baronin
baroness -- die Freiherrin
baronet -- der Baronet
baronetcy -- der Barontitel
baronial -- Barons-
baronial -- freiherrlich
baronial -- prunkvoll
barony -- das Herrschaftsgebiet
barony -- die Baronswürde
the king made him a baron -- der König ernannte ihn zum Baron
robber baron -- der Raubritter
The Gipsy Prince (operetta) -- der Zigeunerbaron (Operette)

Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'Barron':

no translation found -- keine Übersetzung gefunden

Keine Übersetzung gefunden!

> These wars were fought in-family and out to control lands in both
> Germany and in Estonia. Please do not place a (sic) around the
> correct spelling of a name- even if it is old Germanic it is
> correct. And you clearly do not know this history.

Freiherr Doug,

You're right. Despite having spent time in Germany, as you
know, having family there, and having a passing interest in
German/Germanic history, I do not know anything about the
"Barron (sic) wars of Germany and Estonia." Why don't you
provide a reference? Perhaps others are as intrigued as I.

> Please do not
> make a fool out of yourself by claiming it did not exist - it
> did - and if you want more embarrassment I will be glad to
> provide it - and no, they did not teach it in OCS so no doubt you
> would not know it as that instruction period in your life seems
> to me to be the limit of your knowledge.
>
> Second, the true German name for a "Baron" is "Freiherr" -
> although Baron is predominately English, the name was adopted to
> mean "Freiherr" in Germany latter day.
>
> If I wanted to say "Baron"(English) I would not have referenced
> old German or Estonian.

The (English) word "Baron" is of old Germanic origin.
Look it up. The word "Barron" does not occur in either
language.

Regarding your identification of your wife; did you
voluntarily post this message to a public usenet forum?
<http://tinyurl.com/pjefe> Does it include the identification
of Diana Von Reiman as being your wife?

Oh, yeah...

About those non-dissipating "C" nerve gas agents?

***

Pepperoni

Sep 22, 2006, 12:03:02 PM9/22/06

"Nigel Brooks" <nbr...@msn.com> wrote in message

> I wonder what Mr. Reiman would think of someone who made the following
type
> of post and how he would characterize that post:

> From: "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET>

alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.news.media,alt.politics,alt.security.terror
ism
> Subject: BS BROOKS NO REAL GIRL? (WAS Re: BS BROOKS LIES ABOUT CMH POST
> Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:07:21 -0400
> Doug Says: But I did hear you lived with whores in Vietnam. Is that
> right, please correct me with proof if I am wrong? I also heard that you
> married one or more of those whores? Is that right?
>
> The man truly is a despicable piece of feces.
>
> --
> Nigel Brooks

I wondered why Doogie went suddenly quiet. He's off deleting posts from
Google, probably.

Of course that post is either a forgery or a typo by his secretary, or the
result of Google being hacked or just a friendly "quip".

Whatever the reason, Doogie will deny it happened. The "Doug sez" bit is
hard to explain away. Maybe "the secretary" typed "Doug" instead of
"Dietz" by mistake.

Nigel Brooks

Sep 22, 2006, 12:39:17 PM9/22/06
"Pepperoni" <tras...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. In
this way every prediction made by the Party could be shown by documentary
evidence to have been correct; nor was any item of news, or any expression
of opinion, which conflicted with the needs of the moment, ever allowed to
remain on record. All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and
reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary.
George Orwell, 1984

--
Nigel Brooks

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 1:07:05 PM9/22/06

From: Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.military,alt.news-media

Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady Von

Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my wife.
The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
the Nigel Brooks gang.

Note that his wife adopted the noble Von Reiman family

Wait, it gets better.....

"Nutz," you say?

Doug Grant (Tm)

"SteveL" <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote in message

Doug Says: You are again trying to run interference for Mr. Uy
Uy. He obviously posting fraud about my wife above, stop lying
about. You cannot hide the fact he was caught lying about my
wife and several other issues as well. Moreover, is your name
Mr. Uy Uy now?

Doug Grant (Tm)

SteveL

Sep 22, 2006, 1:20:47 PM9/22/06
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:07:05 -0400, "DGVREIMAN"
<DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

>> What on earth are you babbling about now? I have never even
>> mentioned
>> your wife.
>>
>> You actually have a wife?
>>
>> I pity her.
>
>Doug Says: You are again trying to run interference for Mr. Uy
>Uy.

You posted a falsehood about me. That's a good enough reason to
respond.

Perhaps a reprint of what you wrote will focus you:

Doug said:
>The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
>reposited by the SteveL gang member.

> He obviously posting fraud about my wife above, stop lying
>about.

But you clearly claim I originally posted it!

Bullshit.

> You cannot hide the fact he was caught lying about my
>wife and several other issues as well. Moreover, is your name
>Mr. Uy Uy now?

No it's SteveL as in:

>The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
>reposited by the SteveL gang member."

Fuckhead.

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 1:34:10 PM9/22/06

From: Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.military,alt.news-media

Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady Von

Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my wife.
The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
the Nigel Brooks gang.

Note that his wife adopted the noble Von Reiman family

Wait, it gets better.....

"Nutz," you say?

Doug Grant (Tm)

"Rita Hansard" <ritah...@numail.org> wrote in message

Doug Says: As we all can see above, it was Mr. Uy Uy and other
members of the Nigel Brooks gang that started in on my wife.

Doug Grant (Tm)

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 1:40:50 PM9/22/06

From: Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com>

Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.military,alt.news-media

Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady Von

Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my wife.
The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It was
reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
the Nigel Brooks gang.

Note that his wife adopted the noble Von Reiman family

Wait, it gets better.....

"Nutz," you say?

Doug Grant (Tm)

"Nigel Brooks" <nbr...@msn.com> wrote in message

> "SteveL" <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:35:10 -0400, "DGVREIMAN"
>> <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
>>

>>>Doug Says: More lies - I never referenced my wife as The Lady
>>>Von
>>>Reiman." That is a lie, and no where did I say she was my
>>>wife.
>>>The URL you are providing was not originally posted by me. It
>>>was
>>>reposited by the SteveL gang member. My response to the lies,
>>>harassment, stalking and defamation SteveL posted and other
>>>members of the Nigel Brooks gang reposited went to those
>>>newsgroups that SteveL had posted his lies and defamation on.
>>>Harassing my wife is typical of the tactics used by members of
>>>the Nigel Brooks gang.

> I wonder what Mr. Reiman would think of someone who made the
> following type of post and how he would characterize that post:

> From: "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.news.media,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism
> Subject: BS BROOKS NO REAL GIRL? (WAS Re: BS BROOKS LIES ABOUT
> CMH POST
> Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:07:21 -0400
> Doug Says: But I did hear you lived with whores in Vietnam.
> Is that right, please correct me with proof if I am wrong? I
> also heard that you married one or more of those whores? Is
> that right?
>
> The man truly is a despicable piece of feces.
>
> --
> Nigel Brooks

Doug Says: I simply asked you a question that would apply to all
Vietnam Village Rats that I ever knew. All of the Village rats
that I ever knew in Vietnam were so pathetic they could not find
a real woman, and they shacked up with whores and some even
married them and dragged them back into the states. If you were
not in that category you should have answered the simple question
with a "no that does not apply to me." I do not know your wife,
don't know even if you have one, and I certainly would not post
disparaging remarks about her even if I did know her name. That
is about as unethical and vile as it gets. As reflected by the
Mr. Uy Uy post above and several others coming from your gang.

I also notice you are avoiding mentioning your gang member Mr. Uy
Uy's outright lies about me claiming a title above, and his
further lies about events in history? He embarrasses himself
with his lies and fraud, and you and SteveL want to change the
subject? Sad really.

Doug Grant (Tm)

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 1:43:21 PM9/22/06

From: Danzig <tya...@telus.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.news-media
Subject: Re: Mr. Uy Uy's Baron Embarassment
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:25:48 GMT
alt.military:277503 alt.politics:3113221
alt.security.terrorism:320962 alt.news-media:206191

Doug Says: Stop the disparaging remarks about my wife. Cease
and desist immediately.

Doug Grant (Tm)

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 1:54:47 PM9/22/06

"Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

From: Dai Uy <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism,alt.news-media
Subject: Re: Doug's Barron (sic) Embarassment

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:48:19 GMT

alt.military:277506 alt.politics:3113257
alt.security.terrorism:320965 alt.news-media:206193

> In article <t5-dnXdeEdvie47Y...@comcast.com>,
> "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
>

>> Note the term "Baron" is English. Estonian is "Barron" and old
>> German is "Freiherr" (not to be confused with the English
>> "Baron"
>> wars which clearly My. Uy Uy is preposterously referencing. )
>> (I
>> said German/Estonian but of course Mr. Uy Uy could not defame
>> that statement so he used some false reference to an "English
>> Baron.")
>
> Really? Is that der, die, or das barron?
>
> You're fond of dictionary definitions. Here is what "The
> New English-German Dictionary"
> <http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.
> sh> has to say on the matter of "Barron" versus "Baron":

Doug Says: Your link does not work, and all you are doing is
repeating what I said above. Baron is English, and it was
adopted in Germany latter day. Estonian "Barron" means "land
owner."

So what is your point? That you were caught lying again, or
confirming what I said above?

>> These wars were fought in-family and out to control lands in
>> both
>> Germany and in Estonia. Please do not place a (sic) around the
>> correct spelling of a name- even if it is old Germanic it is
>> correct. And you clearly do not know this history.
>
> Freiherr Doug,
>
> You're right. Despite having spent time in Germany, as you
> know, having family there, and having a passing interest in
> German/Germanic history, I do not know anything about the
> "Barron (sic) wars of Germany and Estonia." Why don't you
> provide a reference? Perhaps others are as intrigued as I.

Doug Says: Barron is not a misspelled word. Stop placing a
(sic) next to it. It means "Land Owner" in a Germanic and
Estonian language of the time. Moreover, I have found in the
past that it is very difficult to educate you. You lie about
what you learn, and this is off topic. My families history is
something that I know a lot about, and clearly you do not. And
since this is clearly off-topic, do you really want me to tell
you more? I will - but you won't like it.

>> Please do not
>> make a fool out of yourself by claiming it did not exist - it
>> did - and if you want more embarrassment I will be glad to
>> provide it - and no, they did not teach it in OCS so no doubt
>> you
>> would not know it as that instruction period in your life
>> seems
>> to me to be the limit of your knowledge.
>>
>> Second, the true German name for a "Baron" is "Freiherr" -
>> although Baron is predominately English, the name was adopted
>> mean "Freiherr" in Germany latter day.
>>
>> If I wanted to say "Baron"(English) I would not have
>> referenced
>> old German or Estonian.
>
> The (English) word "Baron" is of old Germanic origin.
> Look it up. The word "Barron" does not occur in either
> language.
>
> Regarding your identification of your wife; did you
> voluntarily post this message to a public usenet forum?
> <http://tinyurl.com/pjefe> Does it include the identification
> of Diana Von Reiman as being your wife?

Doug Says: First, above you posted that I called myself a
"Baron." You lied, and the proof that you lied is above, which
you keep hiding.
Moreover, I use my real name, and anyone that does a search can
find my name, address and my wife's name. Names are not the
issue, disparaging and defaming remarks about my wife is the
issue. Those remarks, and the posting of my address is being
done for the obvious purpose of harassment and an intent to cause
emotional harm. That is the issue. Cease and desist
immediately.

> Oh, yeah...
>
> About those non-dissipating "C" nerve gas agents?

Doug Says: Yep, you made a complete ass out of yourself about
those nerve agents as well. Pathetic.

> ***

DGVREIMAN

Sep 22, 2006, 2:01:23 PM9/22/06

"Pepperoni" <tras...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Doug Says: You must have missed the following rebuttal to the
Nigel Brooks lies and fraud. In this rebuttal I post a Google
archive to hundreds of previous posts that confirms that my group
collectively used the same account, and that we cooperatively
used different typists to type what we had dictated, or retype
emails and other correspondence. Even your gang leader, Nigel
Brooks admitted that fact and confirmed that everything he
attributed to me could and probably was written by someone else.
If you had read the following rebuttal you would have seen that
fact.

Moreover, you will also find a copy of a letter we sent to the
FBI that stated forgeries were being produced under the dggrant
name. Our lawyer sent many examples of those forgeries, some of
which are being reproduced by Nigel Brooks as authentic and
belonging to me. And your clear lack of understanding in respect
to how a moderated group works is amazing. Simply put,
regardless of the member's contribution to that group, the
moderator (which in this group is the only person allowed to
post) will always do the posting regardless of the source of the
material being posted. That is not the use of an alias. DUH.
Read below for more information in this regard:

SECTION KILO . Part II REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOKS DEFAMATION -
REVEALING NIGEL BROOK’S LIES ABOUT MY CBR TRAINING, LIES ABOUT MY
INFANTRYMAN’S MOS, AND LIES ABOUT ME NOT BEING A FORMER EXPERT IN
CBR, AND BROOK’S LIES IN GENERAL AS TO WHAT AN ENTRY ON A DD 214
STATING "CBR TRAINING COMPLETED" MEANS.

Copyright 2006 by DGVReiman, copies of this rebuttal (which was
invited by Nigel Brooks) can be reproduced in any manner as long
as proper author credit is provided in the reproduction.

Previous sections and their descriptions are listed below: If you
have already read these previous sections that prove Nigel Brooks
and many of his cyberstalking gang members are incredible liars
and smear merchants, then skip down to page #9 "SECTION KILO -
NIGEL BROOK’S CBR, MOS AND DATES OF MY VIETNAM SERVICE LIES AND
FRAUD EXPOSED.

The following URL contains Part 1 of my rebuttal to Nigel Brooks
fraud, defamation and lies. In this section I provide irrefutable
proof from the courts, (via scanned documents) and from other
google archived posts that Nigel Brooks and his gang not only
falsely accused me of incredible defaming issues (such as being a
child molester, child porno on my computer, a wife beater, a car
thief, a rapist of 12-year-old girls, etc.) but also forged US
Army regulations, forged FBI documents and even posted private VA
medical information about me for the clear and unmistakable
purpose of unlawful harassment, defamation, and cyberstalking.

The Nigel Brooks gang even impersonated a General Officer
(General Wickham) and impersonated a Psychoanalyst (Dr. Ragge) in
an incredible attempt to defame me with more outright fraud. The
Nigel Brooks gang even went so far as to lie about my service, my
decorations, my statements about such matters, and they "altered
and forged" statements I had previously posted for the purpose of
fraudulent defamation and harassment - they also posted maps to
my house - and posted dozens of threats of violence. Evidence of
the above mentioned vile and incredibly unethical acts by the
Nigel Brooks cyberstalking gang is provided in the URL below.
(Note that I have even more evidence but it is so lengthy it is
not practical to post all of the 1500 or so attacks, threats,
defamation, lies and outright forgeries and fraud posted and
published by the Nigel Brooks gang, not to mention some copies of
the communications between gang members that they do not know I
have).

Part I of my rebuttal, where I prove the BS Brooks gang
fraudulently libeled me as a child molester, rapist, wife beater,
car thief, murderer, war criminal, cannibal, killer of priests,
etc. not to mention their use of FBI forgeries, US Army
regulation forgeries, and their impersonations of General
Officers and medical doctors for the purpose of defaming me, and
of course their forgeries under my account name or a name very
close to my account name, can be found in the following tinyurl:

I also list in this URL irrefutable proof via scanned documents
from several different courts and judges that Nigel Brooks and
his gang members are lying about the results of my lawsuits
against the casinos and my lawsuits for libel and defamation
against cyberstalkers.

If anyone is interested in seeing even more evidence of the
unethical and malicious tactics of Nigel Brooks and the rest of
his gang of smear merchants - please email me. There is more,
much more.

Note the scanned documents from the courts, and how Nigel Brooks
lied by omitting key points in respect to my lawsuit, like
claiming a docket stated that my libel lawsuits were dismissed
due to non-action, but in truth they were dismissed based upon
our request after a settlement was made with the defendants we
sued for defamation and libel - note also that Brooks claims our
federal lawsuit was dismissed - but what he omits is that lawsuit
as dismissed "without prejudice" by the US Court of Appeals so
that we could then refile in the appropriate state courts.

Brooks is caught lying by either publishing false statements, or
by key omissions, which is a classic tactic of a smear merchant.

Here are just a few of the outrageous, irrefutably proved, lies
and defamation Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") has
published about me. (See the URL and page number provided)

http://tinyurl.com/f3nvl (evidence included).

BS BROOKS GANG FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT HEROIC DEEDS, DERRING DO, AND
MY CLAIMS FOR MEDALS

page 7

THE UNETHICAL AND BUMBLING SMEAR TACTICS OF THE BS BROOKS SMEAR
MERCHANT GANG
page 9

THE INDEPENDENT FORTUNECITY.COM, LYCOS AND LYCOS.UK (AND
GOOGLE'S)
INVESTIGATION OF NIGEL BROOK'S CLAIMS ABOUT ME PROVES BROOKS IS
LYING AND DEFAMING:
page 10

THREE INDEPENDENT ISP MANAGERS (SO FAR) AGREE BROOKS IS USING HIS
WEB SITE TO LIE AND DEFAME ME
page 10

http://tinyurl.com/f3nvlTHE INCREDIBLE LISTING OF LIES, FALSE
ACCUSATIONS, FORGERIES AND FRAUD USED BY THE "DAI UY" (a.k.a. Mr.
Uy Uy) MEMBER OF THE BS BROOKS CYBERSTALKING GANG.
Page 12

The following URL post really says it all about my opinion of the
Dai Uy
smear merchant.

http://tinyurl.com/zkkep
Page 13

THE POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THE BS BROOKS DEFAMATION ATTACK
page 13

Section A: An independent background of "Predatory Gangstalking"
which reveal the tactics the BS Brooks cyberstalking gang uses to
cyberstalk and unlawfully harass their target victim.

1. "Predatory Gangstalking is a criminal phenomenon referring to
group of loosely affiliated people who, in an organized and
systematic
manner, relentlessly invade all areas of an individual's life on
continuing basis, as part of their lifestyle.

2. Anti Multiple Stalker (Citizen Harassment Group)Information
and
Support Site
page 15

Organized Stalking is a well-organized, occult form of covert
harassment used against an individual. It is done by large groups
of
people who systematically & repeatedly harass individuals."

Page 16
"Community-based harassment is a grown-up version of school yard
bullying. Multiple individuals within a community participate in
the
harassment and stalking of a single individual.

Page 16

http://tinyurl.com/f3nvl (evidence included).

End section one:

In the following URL’s I provide scanned copies of some of my
orders and discharge papers that prove irrefutably that Nigel
Brooks and his gang members are lying and using outrageous
defamation, harassment, cyberstalking, lies, fraud and false
accusations in respect to various aspects of my military service.

SECTION ALPHA PART II CAN BE FOUND AT URL THAT FOLLOWS: (Nigel
Brook's (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies about

(1) when Korean forces arrived in Vietnam and when they were
trained to go to Vietnam, and his related defamation posted about
me based upon his obviously fraudulent dates and preposterous and
false claims that Korean forces were never trained for Vietnam
until they arrived in that country).

(2) Brooks then used his own completely false and fabricated
dates of when Korean forces arrived in Vietnam to then claim that
I lied about helping to train Koreans for Vietnam, and arriving
in Vietnam for a short period in 1963. (Evidence included).

(3). Nigel Brooks is caught several times on his defamation web
sites lying about key dates in Vietnam so as to further his smear
campaigns against me. You will see several other examples of such
Nigel Brooks fraud later in this Rebuttal.

(4). Nigel Brooks is caught lying about my months of service in
Vietnam. So he could expound on yet another lie.

(5). Nigel Brooks fake "Inspector" status is exposed, and his
unethical practice of using that false claim to help his
credibility in respect to smearing and harassing people that do
not agree with him. Perhaps this is one of the main reasons some
of those that are not members of his cyberstalking gang call him
"Inspector Cluso." (Of the Pink Panther Movie fame).

http://tinyurl.com/mhsse (Section Alpha).

SECTION BRAVO PART II CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) Nigel Brooks is caught fraudulently misrepresenting that the
101st Airborne was never located at Cu Chi, Vietnam. Brooks lied
about this issue so as to claim I never helped train elements of
that Division. (2) Brooks is also proved a liar and using fraud
in respect to my MOS. (3) Brooks is caught lying about my duties
in Vietnam. (4) Brooks is also proved a liar and using fraud in
respect to my assignment to and after OCS. (5) Nigel Brooks is
also proved a liar about the duties of all NCO’s in a "hostile
fire zone" as evidenced by a URL linking to the official US Army
policy in that regard. (6) Brooks also lied about my assignments
in Vietnam (scanned orders prove Brooks lied). (7) Brooks was
even caught lying again about my combat duties in Vietnam.

(Evidence Included).

http://tinyurl.com/m3kn9 (Section Bravo).

SECTION CHARLIE PART II CAN BE FOUND AT FOLLOWING URL:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) Nigel Brooks lied in respect to his claim there is no
evidence in my military records that I was ever a Platoon
Sergeant, his own Google archived posts proves he is lying and
using fraudulent misrepresentations in this regard. (2) Brooks is
also caught lying about my OCS assignments and my assignments
after OCS once again. (3) Included in the URL below is Brook’s
confession (Google archived post from Brooks) that contrary to
his previous claims, he now confesses he "really does not know
who wrote or posted the articles and forgeries he has been
fraudulently attributing to me exclusively." (Evidence Included).
(4) Brooks is again caught using fraudulent statements in respect
to my assignments to France and my immediate promotion to SSG E-6
with a recommendation for that promotion from my OCS unit. (5)
Brooks is caught red-handed using typos and errors in past posts
from my dggrant group so as to fraudulently misrepresent the
context and meaning of those said posts, and then use his
fraudulent misrepresentations for the purpose of defaming and
harassing me. (6). Brooks omits the real reason I left OCS, and
then lies about my assignment after OCS. (7). Brooks is proved a
liar when he claimed I was never on any classified missions or
duties. A scanned copy of my declassification statement in
respect to my assignment to France and my duties there is
provided in the URL below.

http://tinyurl.com/msqv2 (Section Charlie).

SECTION DELTA PART II CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) In this section Nigel Brook’s is caught lying not only about
his fraudulent claims that I have a bad discharge, but also lying
again about my OCS assignments, and my assignments and promotion
immediately after OCS. (2) I include my scanned military orders
proving Nigel Brooks and his gang members are using lies and
fraud to defame me. (3) Brooks is also proved a liar and defamer
in respect to my MOS duties and my duties outside of my MOS as
well. (4) Brooks is also caught lying about the context and my
meaning of the use of the slang "Butter Bar" and he attempts to
use a clear and obvious typo in a post I did not even write to
defame me.

http://tinyurl.com/hw282 (Section Delta).

http://tinyurl.com/mhsse

SECTION ECHO PART II CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) Nigel Brooks fraudulently claims my records do not contain
information they do in fact contain. (2) Brooks lies in general
about what military records do contain. (3) Brooks is caught
lying profusely about my combat experiences in Vietnam. (4)
Brooks also is caught lying about the duties of non-infantryman’s
MOS’s in a Hostile Fire Area, and incredibly Brook’s even
fraudulently misrepresents the official US Army Policy (a URL
proving that policy is included) in respect to EM service in a
Hostile Fire Area. (5) Brooks also undermines and tries to
destroy and steal the honor and integrity of all Vietnam Veterans
that served in Vietnam without an infantryman’s MOS - including
those that won the CMH. (Evidence included).

http://tinyurl.com/nf9kq (Section Echo).

SECTION FOXTROT PART II CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) In this section of my rebuttal to the BS Brooks defamation
and unlawful harassment, I prove that Brooks lied about my
comments in respect to 122mm rockets falling within the 25th
Infantry division’s base camps. (2) I also compare my copyrighted
articles that were registered with the Library of Congress to the
articles previously posted by typists (not me) containing typos,
errors. (3) I also reveal forged additions and deletions to many
dggrant group posts by the BS Brooks gang and by others. (4) I
also provide proof that Nigel Brooks confessed he did not really
know who wrote any of the articles he attributed to me but lied
about them and defamed me anyway about them. (5) I also provide
evidence that I announced years before Brooks started his smear
campaign against me that dozens of other people were using the
account that Brooks fraudulently uses to quote as exclusively
coming from me, and I prove irrefutably that we used several
typists that had editorial license to alter our dictated posts
and articles. (Note the Library of Congress articles provide the
original format of all articles I posted under the title "War
Stories" which was supposed to be a chapter in my book before the
BS Brooks gang purposefully attempted to denigrate and reduce the
value of my copyrights).

http://tinyurl.com/eq38a (Section Foxtrot).

SECTION GOLF CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL. PART II -
REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOKS WEB SITE DEFAMATION:

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) In this section I prove that Nigel Brooks is using outright
forgeries to fraudulently facilitate his smear campaign he and
his cyberstalking gang launched against me in 2005. (2) Brooks is
also caught lying about my MOS (3) Brooks is proved a liar about
what my military records actually contain. (4) Brooks is proved a
liar about what military records reflect in general. (5) Brooks
is caught once again lying about my duties in Vietnam.

http://tinyurl.com/emneq (Section Golf).

SECTION HOTEL CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL. PART II -
REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOKS WEB SITE DEFAMATION

The following Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector Cluso") lies and
frauds are exposed and irrefutably proved:

(1) In this section I prove that Nigel Brooks (a.k.a. "Inspector
Cluso") lied about me not dealing with classified materials. (2)
Brooks is also proved a liar in respect to his claim that I never
debriefed any MI undercover agents. (3) Brooks is also proved a
liar about his claim that I never received any intelligence on
the SDS terrorist group that operated during the Vietnam war.

http://tinyurl.com/fe5nq (Section Hotel).

SECTION INDIA CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL. PART II -
REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOK’S LIES AND DEFAMATION:

(1) In this section I prove that Nigel Brooks lied about my Delta
Force Health warning documents. (2) I also prove all of my South
and Central American statements and service by posting scanned
documents of the companies I worked for that required me to
perform civilian security and other duties in South and Central
America. (3) I also reveal a procommunist member of the Nigel
Brooks gang is the one falsely accusing me of being a Delta Force
member. (4) I also prove that I am being falsely accused of
"killing Indians." (5) I prove that other accusations by some of
the Nigel Brooks gang that I was a member of the Delta Force are
completely preposterous and ridiculous to a point they smack of
deliberate defamation and harassment. (5). I prove that the US
Army sent a Stars and Stripes reporter to interview me after my
appointment to an executive position in the Company that was
purchasing products from South and Central America, and other
places all over the world. (6) I prove that Nigel Brooks posted a
statement that all civilian duties in foreign countries count as
service, and that such service cannot be verified by any military
records.

(7) I prove the NARA Personnel Center in St. Louis said TWICE
that they cannot find anyone by the name of Nigel Brooks, or
Nigel Brook that ever served in any branch of the US Military,
although Mr. Brooks said he served in the US Army for two years,
served in Vietnam, and was discharged from the US Army in 1968.
(Note Mr. Brooks has been asked to provide his old service number
to facilitate yet a third NARA search and Mr. Brooks has failed
to provide that old service number, nor to answer any questions
about his alleged US Military service).

http://tinyurl.com/nj823

SECTION JULIET CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL. PART II -
REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOK’S LIES AND DEFAMATION:

(1) In this section I prove that Nigel Brooks fraudulently lied
about the dates the Paris Peace Accords started so he could then
fraudulently claim I had already left Vietnam before those
accords started. Brooks was trying to further his lie that I
never attended a top level secret meeting in Long Binh about the
Vietnamazation program. Consequently, Brooks deliberately
published fraudulent starting dates of that program and the
starting dates of the PPA to further his fraud and harassment.
(2) I prove that Nigel Brooks is lying about my participation
dates in Vietnam. In Brook’s own web sites and USENET postings he
changes the month of my departure from Vietnam in my 1968 tour to
suit his fraud and lies about that service. (3) I also prove that
Brooks lied about my records not proving that I was in Vietnam
prior to my 1968 Tour - Brooks fraudulently claimed nothing in my
records reflect that fact - but Brooks is lying about what is
contained in my records again.

http://tinyurl.com/ejrl6

SECTION KILO -SECTION KILO - NIGEL BROOK’S CBR, MOS AND DATES OF
MY VIETNAM SERVICE LIES AND FRAUD EXPOSED.

Doug Said:

We are at war Sky Walker. A war that *must* be won, and won
quickly if you want to save the lives of hundreds of thousands of
Americans and other innocent people throughout the world. When
our enemies are ready, and when they have the weapons of mass
destruction in place, they will not hesitate for a minute to use
them against us. All instincts and my entire base of knowledge of
being a former expert on CBR (Chemical Biological and Radioactive
Warfare) tells me this is true.

Comment by Nigel Brooks:

"Nothing in Mr. Reiman's military records supports his claim of
being a "former expert on CBR". His records indicate exactly the
same CBR training as most who served in the US Army. Other than
his original Infantry MOS the Military Occupational Specialties
he held during the majority of his career were in the
Administrative and Finance fields (71H, 71L, and 73C). During the
time that Mr. Reiman was in the Army - the CBR Field was in the
54 series (54A-chemical operations specialist, 54E nuclear,
biological, and chemical (NBC) specialist)

Nigel Brooks

Doug Says: Nigel Brooks has admitted he has a copy of my DD 214
he received via a FOIA, and the US Army has provided me a copy of
the DD 214 they provided him, with redaction's intact. Section 25
of my DD 214 is NOT redacted. In section 25 (training completed)
there exists an entry that states: "CBR Training." Nigel Brooks
false statement above that "Nothing in Mr. Reiman's military
records supports his claim of being a "former expert on CBR" is
nothing more than yet another fraudulent statement about what is
contained in my military records, once again, published as
outright fraud for the purpose to cybertalk and harass me.

Brooks also states that everyone that ever went through the gas
chamber in basic training has the same entry on their DD 214 as
"CBR Training Completed." That is nothing more than additional
outright fraud and false statements published by Nigel Brooks for
the deliberate purpose to defame and harass. Strange that NOT ONE
of the FOIA requests I have received back on various members of
the Nigel Brooks gang has that CBR Training entry listed on their
DD 214's. NOT ONE! Moreover, when I asked Brooks if that entry is
located on his DD 214 - Brooks refused to
answer. He knows he has been caught lying yet again.

Moreover, if you are a former US Army veteran, and you went
through the gas chamber in Basic, look at your DD 214 and see if
you can find an entry that states "CBR Training Completed." I
assure you that you will not find that entry unless you actually
completed a full course on Chemical, Biological and Radiological
warfare like I did in Korea. (Refresher at Aberdeen Proving
Ground Md). Brooks also lies about my MOS above, and he has
purposefully omitted my former infantryman's MOS that I held for
years - and I was originally assigned to the 7th
Infantry Division in Korea under an infantryman MOS. The 7th
Infantry division has a CBR course, and many new infantrymen
assigned to that unit were sent through that course. I was one of
them.

Considering that we have never suffered a Chemical, Biological or
Radiological attack since WWI - then anyone that has completed a
course of training on CBR should be at least considered a "Former
Expert" on that issue.

If anyone doubts this CBR training entry on my DD 214, please
email me and I will scan it.

DGVReiman

(The following URL lists the post including the headers from the
Nigel Brooks posted fraud as is exposed above).

http://tinyurl.com/ny9ca

Rita Hansard

Sep 22, 2006, 2:07:03 PM9/22/06

"Nigel Brooks" <nbr...@msn.com> wrote in message

> From: "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET>

> Newsgroups:
> alt.war.vietnam,alt.military,alt.news.media,alt.politics,alt.security.terrorism
> Subject: BS BROOKS NO REAL GIRL? (WAS Re: BS BROOKS LIES ABOUT CMH POST
> Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:07:21 -0400
> Doug Says: But I did hear you lived with whores in Vietnam. Is that
> right, please correct me with proof if I am wrong? I also heard that you
> married one or more of those whores? Is that right?
>
> The man truly is a despicable piece of feces.

If there is nothing more evident of the sickness of a man's soul, it is
here.

Rita

Pepperoni

Sep 22, 2006, 2:42:05 PM9/22/06

"DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message

> "Pepperoni" <tras...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I offer this exchange to the Council on Psychic Phenomena as proof of my
psychic ability. I admit, however that my success with more complex life-fo
rms (rats, cats, paramecium) is somewhat less impressive, statistically.

Pepperoni

Don T.

Sep 22, 2006, 4:19:20 PM9/22/06
On the other hand, Herr doggie-poo constantly practices barratry.

Main Entry: bar·ra·try
Pronunciation: 'ber-&-trE, 'ba-r&-
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -tries
Etymology: Middle English (Scots) barratrie, from Anglo-French *baraterie,
literally, deception, from Old French barater to be active, do business,
cause strife, deceive, perhaps from Vulgar Latin *prattare, from Greek
prattein, prassein to do -- more at PRACTICAL
1 : the purchase or sale of office or preferment in church or state
2 : an unlawful act or fraudulent breach of duty by a master of a ship or by
the mariners to the injury of the owner of the ship or cargo
3 : the persistent incitement of litigation

--

Don Thompson

There is nothing more frightening than active ignorance.
~Goethe

It is a worthy thing to fight for one’s freedom;
it is another sight finer to fight for another man’s.
~Mark Twain

"Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

audio.gif
Message has been deleted

Rita Hansard

Sep 22, 2006, 6:44:40 PM9/22/06

"menick" <n...@phoneynet.net> wrote in message
> In article <4nihtoF...@individual.net>, nbr...@msn.com says...
> dreary why do you suffer this reiman bozo?
> dreary oh why?
> dreary oh why?

The real question is "Why does the Lady Von Reiman suffer the bozo?" She
must be SO proud.

Rita

>> Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date.
>> In
>> this way every prediction made by the Party could be shown by documentary
>> evidence to have been correct; nor was any item of news, or any
>> expression
>> of opinion, which conflicted with the needs of the moment, ever allowed
>> remain on record. All history was a palimpsest, scraped clean and
>> reinscribed exactly as often as was necessary.
>> George Orwell, 1984
>>

> Palimpsest. Very papyrological. Sweet.

nospam

Sep 22, 2006, 7:11:30 PM9/22/06
Don T. wrote:
> On the other hand, Herr doggie-poo constantly practices barratry.
>
> Main Entry: bar·ra·try
> Pronunciation: 'ber-&-trE, 'ba-r&-
> Function: noun
> Inflected Form(s): plural -tries
> Etymology: Middle English (Scots) barratrie, from Anglo-French
> *baraterie, literally, deception, from Old French barater to be active,
> do business, cause strife, deceive, perhaps from Vulgar Latin *prattare,
> from Greek prattein, prassein to do -- more at PRACTICAL
> 1 : the purchase or sale of office or preferment in church or state
> 2 : an unlawful act or fraudulent breach of duty by a master of a ship
> or by the mariners to the injury of the owner of the ship or cargo
> 3 : the persistent incitement of litigation

Well Don, that fits a couple others here as well.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Hey, you told me once to stay the hell out of your mailbox.
I need to contact you but not here. Soooo. How can I do that?
Have we mended our differences yet?

Dai Uy

Sep 22, 2006, 11:45:05 PM9/22/06
In article <SsednXuZrMPLvonY...@comcast.com>,
"DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> "Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> > In article <t5-dnXdeEdvie47Y...@comcast.com>,
> > "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> > You're fond of dictionary definitions. Here is what "The
> > New English-German Dictionary"
> > <http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.
> > sh> has to say on the matter of "Barron" versus "Baron":
> >
> Doug Says: Your link does not work,

It works fine.

> and all you are doing is
> repeating what I said above. Baron is English, and it was
> adopted in Germany latter day.

"Baron" being of Germanic origin, you've got it
ass-backwards. The term was adopted from the German.

> Estonian "Barron" means "land
> owner."

Once again you have intentionally mischaracterized the
facts. The Estonians are unaware of the word "Barron" (sic).

Doug, "Barron" (sic) does not occur in either German or
Estonian. I can find no reference to the "Barron (sic) wars"
nor for that matter of the "Baron wars" in Germanic history.
Please provide a citation to support your claim.

As for "Barron" (sic) being an Estonian word, the
Estonians apparently are unaware that it occurs in their
language.

Estonian Dictionary http://dict.ibs.ee/index.html

or http://tinyurl.com/l58yk

Translations of Baron from English:

baron
n. parun; [Am.] suurkapitalist

Total 1 words found.

Copyright 1994-1998 Institute of Baltic Studies
Copyright 1994 Kinex

or http://tinyurl.com/hxfz5

Translations of Barron from Estonian:

No words relevant to your query found, please try again!

sh> or http://tinyurl.com/p6xc

h?string=Baron&nocase=on&hits=50 or http://tinyurl.com/n7w2n

h?string=Barron&nocase=on&hits=50 or http://tinyurl.com/rz73w

Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'Barron':

no translation found -- keine Übersetzung gefunden

Keine Übersetzung gefunden!

DGVREIMAN

Sep 23, 2006, 4:03:03 PM9/23/06

> In article <SsednXuZrMPLvonY...@comcast.com>,
> "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
>
>> "Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <t5-dnXdeEdvie47Y...@comcast.com>,
>> > "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
>
>> > You're fond of dictionary definitions. Here is what
>> > "The
>> > New English-German Dictionary"
>> > <http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.
>> > sh> has to say on the matter of "Barron" versus "Baron":
>> >
>> Doug Says: Your link does not work,
>
> It works fine.
>
>> and all you are doing is
>> repeating what I said above. Baron is English, and it was
>> adopted in Germany latter day.
>
> "Baron" being of Germanic origin, you've got it
> ass-backwards. The term was adopted from the German.

The original "Baron" wars were fought in England in the 13th
Century. ENGLAND!

>> Estonian "Barron" means "land
>> owner."
>
> Once again you have intentionally mischaracterized the
> facts. The Estonians are unaware of the word "Barron" (sic).

Doug Says: Wrong as usual. Now are you claiming to be an expert
on ancient Estonian text as well as ancient Germanic text and
verbiage. Wanna bet?

> Doug, "Barron" (sic) does not occur in either German or
> Estonian. I can find no reference to the "Barron (sic) wars"
> nor for that matter of the "Baron wars" in Germanic history.
> Please provide a citation to support your claim.

Doug Says: If you cannot find it that almost always means it is
easy to find.

> As for "Barron" (sic) being an Estonian word, the
> Estonians apparently are unaware that it occurs in their
> language.

You are using a modern day dictionary - not the proper terms of
the times. When I prove you wrong, will you apologize? Or just
state you never claimed what you did like you usually do?

> Estonian Dictionary http://dict.ibs.ee/index.html

> or http://tinyurl.com/l58yk
>
> Translations of Baron from English:
>
> baron
> n. parun; [Am.] suurkapitalist
>
> Total 1 words found.
>
> Copyright 1994-1998 Institute of Baltic Studies
> Copyright 1994 Kinex

Doug Says: Try looking back a litter further Adjutant.

Doug Says: You are of course not looking very hard.

Dai Uy

Sep 23, 2006, 6:32:44 PM9/23/06
In article <7t-dndEMjdJrD4jY...@comcast.com>,
"DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> "Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> > In article <SsednXuZrMPLvonY...@comcast.com>,
> > "DGVREIMAN" <DGVR...@COMCAST.NET> wrote:
> >
> >> "Dai Uy" <Dai...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> Doug Says: Your link does not work,
> >
> > It works fine.
> >
> >> and all you are doing is
> >> repeating what I said above. Baron is English, and it was
> >> adopted in Germany latter day.
> >
> > "Baron" being of Germanic origin, you've got it
> > ass-backwards. The term was adopted from the German.
>
> The original "Baron" wars were fought in England in the 13th
> Century. ENGLAND!

What pray tell, do those earlier events in England have to
do with the "Barron (sic) Wars" in Germany and Estonia on or
about 1740?

> >> Estonian "Barron" means "land
> >> owner."
> >
> > Once again you have intentionally mischaracterized the
> > facts. The Estonians are unaware of the word "Barron" (sic).
>
> Doug Says: Wrong as usual. Now are you claiming to be an expert
> on ancient Estonian text as well as ancient Germanic text and
> verbiage. Wanna bet?
>

> > Doug, "Barron" (sic) does not occur in either German or
> > Estonian. I can find no reference to the "Barron (sic) wars"
> > nor for that matter of the "Baron wars" in Germanic history.
> > Please provide a citation to support your claim.
>
> Doug Says: If you cannot find it that almost always means it is
> easy to find.

Then it should be easy for you to produce one. Where is
it?

> > As for "Barron" (sic) being an Estonian word, the
> > Estonians apparently are unaware that it occurs in their
> > language.
>
> You are using a modern day dictionary - not the proper terms of
> the times. When I prove you wrong, will you apologize?

I clearly stated that "I can find no reference to the

"Barron (sic) wars" nor for that matter of the "Baron wars" in

Germanic history." I went further and politely requested a
citation to support your claim that such a series of events had
ever occurred. I also stated that "Barron" (sic) does not
occur in either German or Estonian. It does not -- and I
provided those dictionary sources you're so fond of to support
my statement.

Apologize? For that? All of it is the pure unadulterated
TRUTH!

Where is that citation I politely requested?

> Or just
> state you never claimed what you did like you usually do?
> >
> > Estonian Dictionary http://dict.ibs.ee/index.html

> > or http://tinyurl.com/l58yk
> >
> > Translations of Baron from English:
> >
> > baron
> > n. parun; [Am.] suurkapitalist
> >
> > Total 1 words found.
> >
> > Copyright 1994-1998 Institute of Baltic Studies
> > Copyright 1994 Kinex
>
> Doug Says: Try looking back a litter further Adjutant.

You go find it Sergeant!

> > or http://tinyurl.com/hxfz5
> >
> > Translations of Barron from Estonian:
> >
> > No words relevant to your query found, please try again!
> >

> > "The New English-German Dictionary"

> > <http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.
> > sh> or http://tinyurl.com/p6xc

> > h?string=Baron&nocase=on&hits=50 or http://tinyurl.com/n7w2n
> >
> > Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'Baron':
> > baron -- der Baron
> > baron -- der Freiherr
> > baron -- der Magnat

> > http://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/wernerr/search.s
> > h?string=Barron&nocase=on&hits=50 or http://tinyurl.com/rz73w
> >
> > Search results for -- Suchergebnisse für 'Barron':
> >
> > no translation found -- keine Übersetzung gefunden
> >
> > Keine Übersetzung gefunden!
>
> Doug Says: You are of course not looking very hard.

Then why don't you provide that citation proving that
you're correct, and not just pulling it out of your rectum?

> >> Doug Says: Yep, you made a complete ass out of yourself about
> >> those nerve agents as well. Pathetic.

Truly! "C" nerve gas agents! USARV FMs! What a maroon!

***

Tankfixer

Sep 24, 2006, 10:45:20 PM9/24/06
In article <6pudne1qm5I...@giganews.com>,
stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com mumbled

Dougie has a wife ?

Baaaa
I don't believe it.

Tankfixer

Sep 24, 2006, 10:46:20 PM9/24/06
In article <HeKdna6peJwcg4nY...@comcast.com>,
DGVR...@COMCAST.NET mumbled

> Doug Says: As we all can see above, it was Mr. Uy Uy and other
> members of the Nigel Brooks gang that started in on my wife.

Ah,
but did she enjoy it more than she does with you ?

DGVREIMAN

Sep 28, 2006, 6:25:54 PM9/28/06

"Rita Hansard" <ritah...@numail.org> wrote in message

Doug Says: You bet. Read below:

SECTION LIMA . PART II REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOKS DEFAMATION -
REVEALING NIGEL BROOK’S LIES ABOUT CLAIMING TO HAVE POSSESSION OF
MY CORRECT AND UP TO DATE MILITARY RECORDS - AND WHAT THEY
CONTAIN AND DO NOT CONTAIN-AND BROOKS CONSISTENT LIES ABOUT THE
DUTIES OF ALL NCOS IN VIETNAM.

Copyright 2006 by DGVReiman, copies of this rebuttal (which was
invited by Nigel Brooks) can be reproduced in any manner as long
as proper author credit is provided in the reproduction.

Previous sections and their descriptions are listed below: If you
have already read these previous sections that prove Nigel Brooks
and many of his cyberstalking gang members are incredible liars

and smear merchants, then skip down to page #9 "SECTION LIMA -
NIGEL BROOK’S LIES ABOUT THE DUTIES OF ALL NCOS (REGARDLESS OF
MOST) IN VIETNAM, AND LIES ABOUT MY MILITARY RECORDS AND LIES TO
THE US ARMY VIA BROOKS FOIA REQUEST:

http://tinyurl.com/f3nvl (evidence included).

1. Bs brooks gang false claims exposed about heroic deeds,
[...]

SECTION KILO CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING URL. PART II -

REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOK’S LIES AND DEFAMATION:

In this URL I expose Nigel Brook’s lies about (1) my CBR Training
(2) Brook’s preposterous lie that all US Army Personnel that went
through the gas chamber in Basic Training have "CBR Training
Completed" listed on their DD 214, (3) that Brook’s changes and
lies about my dates of service in Vietnam so as to further his
fraud and defamation (4) Brook’s lies again about my MOS and the
duties of all individuals in a combat zone regardless of MOS.

http://tinyurl.com/f25zf

"SECTION LIMA - PART II - REBUTTAL TO NIGEL BROOK’S LIES ABOUT
THE DUTIES OF ALL NCOS (REGARDLESS OF MOST) IN VIETNAM, AND LIES
ABOUT MY MILITARY RECORDS AND LIES TO THE US ARMY VIA BROOKS FOIA
REQUEST: SCANNED DOCUMENTS PROVIDED IN EVIDENCE:

1. BROOKS AND HIS GANG MEMBERS CONSISTENTLY REPEAT LIES ABOUT THE
DUTIES OF A ‘PERSONNEL SERGEANT" OR "MANPOWER EXPERT" IN A
HOSTILE FILE ZONE:

Brooks and some of his gang members constantly attempts to
disparagingly paint all members of the US Army without an
infantryman’s MOS (such as Personnel Sergeants or Manpower
experts) as "Rear Echelon Motherfuckers." One member of the
Brooks gang even used that disparaging and belittling remark to
try and embellish his service as an infantryman although he
admits he never achieved a single enemy BC in his entire tour,
and his CO stated that he only lost a single man during his
entire tour in Vietnam. Note that more than 40% of all KIA’s in
Vietnam did not have infantryman’s MOS’s, and the first CMH
awarded in Vietnam in the 25th Infantry Division was awarded to a
"Rear Echelon Motherfucker."

Not only does Brooks and some of his gang members lie about the
duties of the duties of soldiers without an infantryman’s MOS in
Vietnam, they arrogantly, flagrantly and directly contradict the
stated and written policy of the US Army in respect to combat
duties for ALL those soldiers located in a Hostile Fire Zone - as
is evidenced below:

The next time Brooks or any of his gang members try to cast a
defaming or disparaging light on anyone that served in Vietnam
that did not have an Infantryman’s MOS in respect to combat
duties, simply post the following directive from the US Army in
respect to this issue:

>From 1. Rod Powers,

Your Guide to U.S. Military.

"It is Army policy that assignment to combat or duty in a
hostile-fire or areas must be shared equitably by all similarly
qualified Soldiers."

http://tinyurl.com/p7psw

Nigel Brooks admits I was qualified in Infantry (I held that MOS
for years, was a former Marine, and even attended Infantry OCS)
and Brooks is clearly is defaming me and painting my military
service in a false light by stating that all NCO's that did not
have infantryman's MOS's never saw any combat. Brooks is clearly
lying as the official US Army policy above clearly proves. Why
did Brooks try to claim that my "duty" MOS was *always* that of a
Personnel Staff NCO in Vietnam when we all know that a good one
third of all Army Personnel regularly perform permanent duties
outside of their primary MOS, and ALL NCO's are required to
perform combat duties in a hostile-fire area of assignment?
Because Nigel Brooks is a smear merchant, a liar and he is
clearly using lies, fraud and false statements to deliberately
defame and cyberstalk me. (The reasons for his actions have
already been stated and can be found at the above URLs - along
with evidence of a fantastic amount of Nigel Brooks and his gang
members lies, false accusations and outright fraud.)

2. INSPECTOR CLUSO (A.K.A. NIGEL BROOKS) GETS WRONG RECORDS FROM
FOIA REQUEST - AND THEN LIES ABOUT IT!

For months Nigel Brooks said he was processing a thorough FOIA
request for my military records. I believed him, and so did
everyone else. Although I warned Inspt. Cluso (Brooks) that he
was wasting his time because without including the recent
information from the board of corrections most of the records he
would receive via his FOIA request would be either (1) incomplete
or (2)inaccurate. Brooks tried to ignore that fact, but secretly
he knew it was true as he included a request for BOC information
on his FOIA request.

http://tinyurl.com/gdr3k Here is one of many Board of corrections
notices to Brooks that the information he was going to receive
from his FOIA request was not going to be correct and was
incomplete. Also I have included the EM hypothetical that
suddenly became a forgery from Mr. Uy Uy. Mr Uy Uy clearly added
(including me) in my statement about Expeditionary Medals in
general.

Here is another Board of Corrections notice to Nigel Brooks

http://tinyurl.com/jyelo

Brooks (a.k.a. Inspector Cluso) tried to hide the fact that
without the board of correction documents my records would be
incorrect and incomplete. (It is clear to me that Brooks only
wanted to get his hands on some of my records regardless of
whether they were correct, incomplete or not so he could add some
credibility to his smear campaign against me. ) Brooks’ tactic is
to file a FOIA request on his smear victim so as to provide some
credibility to his smear campaign. (Note that Brooks launched his
smear campaign against me long before he received any records and
without a shred of evidence - which according to the lawyers
proves intent to smear and deliberate harassment).

Brooks also incites others to join his smear gang and help him
defame his victim, and he knows he needs to at least appear to
bystanders and unbiased readers that he is trying to discover the
truth to before he can enlist such gang participation. Yet of
course we now all know better: The evidence now shows that Brooks
simply uses FOIA requests to back up his fraudulent smear claims
and he is not very interested in any truth that is contrary to
what smears and lies he has already published about his victim.

Brooks knew that if he could glean some records from the US Army
about me, regardless of whether those records might be incorrect
and/or inaccurate, he could then lie about what they contained
(or lie about what they did not contain) so as to add credibility
to his smear, harassment and defamation campaign against me. And
that is precisely what Nigel Brooks did after he received some of
(what is now known to be completely incomplete or inaccurate)
records on me.

So when Nigel Brooks (a.k.a Insp. Cluso) heralded and blustered
that he had in fact received the military records he had
requested from the US Army about me, and when he said he had even
received more records than he had requested, everyone, including
me, believed him. But boy were we wrong! (I should have known
that Brooks would lie about this issue as he has lied so often
about just about everything else).

Recently, based upon my FOIA request to the US Army about the
Brooks application for my records, I received from the US Army
all of the documents involved in Nigel Brook’s FOIA request for
my records, and a copy of every scrap of paper Brooks received
from the US Army, and all of my documents and records held by the
US Army in respect to my records. I did not read the big package
at first but now that I have carefully examined the package, my
eyes could not believe what I beheld: (See the scanned letter
from the US Army to me presented below dated September 13, 2006).

Of course I did see some more typical false accusations and
defamation that Brooks sent to the US Army, which I will address
later after I communicate with the Pentagon and receive a written
confirmation. But I also received from the US Army a copy of
Brook’s application to the US Army in respect to his FOIA request
for my records. And lo and behold did I encounter some very
strange replies and some outrageous fraud from ol Cluso as well!

Brooks actually told the US Army he was requesting my military
records for the purpose of "Research." But in truth, which I will
prove, Brooks lied on that application. Brook’s actions after he
received some of my records clearly prove to me he actually asked
for my records so he could lie about what was in them (or what
was not in them) so as to further his smear and defamation
campaign he initially launched against me in March 2005. And this
confirms precisely what I told the Army Brooks was going to do
with my records!

Of course I already knew Brooks had lied on that Government
application as I was told that fact over the telephone by one of
the US Army Personnel staff. But what is even more amazing is
that Brooks also asked for copies of the Board of Corrections
documents that I had told him he had to have before he could
possess the latest and correct version of my military records
(especially my DA form 20).

Although Brooks did ask the US Army to furnish him my BOC (Board
of Correction) records, (as the scanned document from Brooks
below verifies) *the US Army refused to give them to him and
instead provided him with a "reconstructed and temporary DA form
20" which was temporarily constructed by US Army Base Personnel
at Oakdale, Pa on the date of my discharge!

It appears that the US Army granted my request after all not to
furnish a smear merchant gang leader with all of my records - and
as wise as they are they sent Brooks records that I (and they)
know contain at least a half of dozen or more errors. The US Army
probably wanted to see what Cluso would do with that
information - use it to defame like I told them he would, or
really use it for the "research" and other purposes he claimed he
was requesting it for. Such as for "research" and to verify (1)
if I was ever in the 25th Infantry, and (2) if I ever went to
OCS, and (3) if I had honorable discharges from the US Marine
Corps and the US Army and if (4) I made SFC E-7 in about a third
of the time it normally takes to make that rank - which of course
is all true much to the chagrin of Cluso/Brooks.

All Nigel Brooks has done is use his FOIA request to further his
harassment, lies, fraud and defamation all directed toward me as
his forty-seven page web site full of defamation and lies clearly
prove. (Note the rebuttal to many of those outright lies and
fraud is posted above with much more proof of other Brook’s lies
to come - so far this post is nine pages - Brooks published about
47 pages of defamation, and he and his gang more than 1500 other
defaming posts).

But what about this "reconstructed temporary" DA fm 20 that
Brooks received from the US Army? Why didn’t Brooks tell everyone
that the US Army refused to give him an updated version of my
personnel records? Why did Brooks not reveal the US Army refused
to provide him with hundreds of other documents, including my TWO
board of correction documents, and the replies from the Board of
Corrections? Why did Brooks hide these crucial facts?

Consider some quick background for our answer:

I told Brooks that when I left Vietnam my records did not follow
me. After my Station Commander assignment in Lancaster Pa, I and
the US Army wrote letters trying to get them, but by the time of
my ETS (discharge) date my records had still not arrived from
Vietnam. (It seems that a Personnel Officer in Vietnam disagreed
with my DEROS date and he wanted to confirm it before he would
release my records. My previous France assignment was an "all
others tour" (because it was classified as we were not supposed
to send any more troops to France per our agreement with De
Gaulle) and this particular personnel officer could not believe
that an assignment to France could ever be designated as an "all
others tour"). Yet after my DEROS date was finally confirmed as
correct after much correspondence between my Recruiting
Headquarters and Vietnam that proved in fact the France
assignment was an "all others tour" then this same Personnel
Officer reported that my records had been lost somewhere in
Vietnam.

At that time I was a Station Commander of a Recruiting Station in
Lancaster, Pa, and my personnel records were maintained about
three hundred miles away in Actual Army Base near Pittsburgh. Due
to the fact all of my records were still missing, a few weeks
prior to the date of my discharge I was interviewed by Actual
personnel on the telephone as to all of my past unit assignments.
Actual Personnel wanted to prepare a *temporary* DA Fm 20 on me.
They said this temporary and reconstructed DA fm 20 was necessary
before they could discharge me from the Army. I gave them a list
of my past unit assignments from memory and the names of my
various Commanding officers. Then based upon Oakdale’s contact
with the past various units I was assigned to, and discussions
with my previous CO’s, the Actual personnel officer attempted to
"reconstruct" a very basic and temporary DA Fm 20 (which he said
would be updated after my records were finally located in
Vietnam) so I could process out of the Army.

I was suspicious that a reconstructed and temporary DA Fm 20
would be incomplete and incorrect, but I could not prove it
without my original records - and this was the day of my
discharge and it was impossible to argue with personnel without
evidence. I was assured it would all be easily corrected later
after my missing records were located. Problem is, those records
were gone and lost forever- like Clematine.

Keep in mind we are talking about ALL my records, Personnel,
Fiancé and Medical, all supposedly "disappeared somewhere in
Vietnam" according the Personnel Officer that had possession of
them after I left Vietnam on emergency leave.

After I was discharged I was advised to file for medical benefits
with the VA for service connected injuries and wounds. (Yes I can
prove them and I will). But that was hard to do without any
records, but I did so anyway and left it up to the VA to find
them. However, one particular service connected injury ( directly
due to a shell or rocket explosion on a mountain and certified as
such by some medical records that were still available in the
hospital in which I was treated) was obvious on the date of my
discharge, and because the VA was able to confirm that event
occurred with my former unit, the VA offered me a pittance
disability rating of 10% immediately after my claim even without
obtaining my full medical records. Which I accepted with the
understanding that I could claim more of a disability from that
service connected combat injury if my records were ever located.
But after ten years or so of no records turning up, I decided to
write the US Army (especially trying to find my Medical records)
and the Army said that most of them were destroyed in a "fire."
(I know Brooks said otherwise, but stay tuned as I will prove
Brooks a liar on this issue with scanned documents from the US
Army in my next Rebuttal Section - Section Mike).

I then turned to my Congressman, and with his help I was able to
recover about 50% of my Medical records prior to Vietnam, a few
records about me from Vietnam (via hospital records signed by a
medical Major) and a few copies of my Personnel records that the
Pentagon was holding in a very strange file. The Pentagon was
holding some of my records in a special classified section for
whatever reason I do not know to this day, (probably a misfiled
or they were being held waiting for my records from Vietnam which
never came) but regardless, My Congressman found some of my
records prior to Vietnam, a few from the hospital in Vietnam
hidden away in Hospital records, and sent copies of them to me.
(I will scan and post copies of the Congressman’s correspondence
in my Section Mike rebuttal section which will be forthcoming
soon).

I immediately turned over what medical records my Congressman
sent me to the VA, and I then reviewed the meager and incomplete
personnel records my Congressman had located. After my review, I
finally got around to sending my first request to amend or change
my military records to the US Army Board of Corrections in 1993,
as it was clear the records the US Army produced at my discharge
were very incomplete and in some cases, I believed, were in
glaring error. (Note my request to change my records occurred 23
years after my discharge, so you can see how long it took to even
locate some of my records).

In my next section to my rebuttal to the Nigel Brooks defamation,
Section Mike, I will provided scanned copies of the Board of
Corrections letter I sent in 1993, the certified mail receipt
from the BOC, partial responses, letters from my Congressman
about this issue, and notes from my more recent BOC request. I
will also prove that I was told that some of my records were lost
in a fire, which of course proves Brook’s lied about that issue
as well.

Bottom Line In Respect to Brooks Lies About Copies of My Records
he Claimed he received:

The bottom line to all this is that Nigel Brooks has been all
along knowingly referencing a DA form 20 about me that he knows
is a " temporary reconstruct" and he has been hiding the fact
that the US Army refused his request for my Board of Correction
documents - and that there are *hundreds* of other documents
involved, as the scanned letter from the US Army (presented
below) dated September 13, 2006 clearly states.

Brooks knew he did not even have the final nor even a correct
version of my DA Form 20 - not to mention he knew he did not
possess the other records involved in the Board of Corrections
letter. Yet Brooks *deliberately* hid that fact from us all so he
could *fraudulently claim* that he was correctly reporting what
my records contained or did not contain. Brooks clearly
perpetrated this fraud so as to add fraudulent credibility to his
smears, lies, distortions, patchwork fraud, and sentence
restructuring and outright forgeries he and his gang regularly
post and repeat so as to harass and defame me.

Could anyone be more unethical than a fake federal agent that
claims he is honestly reporting on something, but in truth, is
deliberately hiding the truth, lying, distorting, using sentence
restructuring and patchwork paragraphs to distort the true
meaning of what an author really said, and is also using his own
generated fraud and distortions to defame and smear? Not to
mention is knowingly referencing so-called military records that
he already knows are incorrect and/or incomplete so as to further
his harassment and defamation? I cannot think of anything more
deceptive and unethical that what I have seen coming from Nigel
Brooks and some of his gang members.

The following URL provides a scan of the original Nigel Brooks
FOIA application for my records. Note the reason Brooks provided
to secure those records, and note that he asked for Board of
Correction documents as he knew without those documents anything
he received would be worthless. But then if Brooks told us that
he did not receive all that he requested then how could he lie
about what was or was not contained in my records? Brooks knew
that if he admitted he did not receive the correct records, then
all of his lies about what were contained in those records (or
what was not contained in them) could be and should be easily
dismissed by any reasonable person.

Also, Brooks would also be required to admit all of his "Tick
Tock" braggadocio about how he can get information on anyone
would be exposed for the bullshit it clearly is.

That is another reason why we never heard the trth from Books
about this issue. If Brooks told the truth and admitted that what
he received via his FOIA request was only a "temporary
reconstructed DA fm 20 constructed exlcusively for discharge" and
the US Army had decided to withhold the subsequent key documents
from my two Board of Corrections letters and replies, then Brooks
knew he could not then get away with his lies about what he was
fraudulently claiming was or was not contained in my military
records.

Is there any unethical depth this smear merchant will not sink to
so as to smear and lie about his smear victims? It seems to me
that Brooks is "almost desperate" to smear me to stop me from
revealing the truth about his fraudulent tactics and his obvious
lack of ethics.

But Brooks is too late. There is much much more coming that will
continue to prove that Nigel Brooks is perhaps one of the most
dishonest and unethical characters I have ever encountered.

The following URL provides a copy of the Nigel Brooks application
to the US Army in respect to him asking for my records. Brooks
lied on that application, and further, note that he also asked
for Board of Corrections information, which the US Army refused
to provide. Brooks knew that without the Board of Corrections
information what copies of my records he might receive would be
inaccurate and/or incomplete - so when the US Army refused to
provide Brooks with those BOC copies, Brooks simply lied about
that fact and claimed that "I have received more records than I
asked for" (or words to that effect) so as to fraudulently appear
as if he was referencing complete and accurate military records
about me. Which we all know now was just more lies and deceptions
coming from Nigel Brooks.

http://tinyurl.com/pdl3h

The following URL provides a scanned copy of the letter the US
Army sent me about my records and the Brooks FOIA request about
me. Note the US Army said they located "290" documents, but
Brooks claimed there were only 122 documents overall and he had
69 of them. Brooks obviously was lying.

http://tinyurl.com/p7xvg

(BTW, the US Army claimed I filed not less than seven requests
for my records. I do not remember filing that amount of requests
and I suspect someone has forged my name. A member of the Nigel
Brooks gang bragged about forging my name on a Form 180 on
USENET - but I cannot be sure until I receive all of those
applications back from the US Army - which probably will be in a
few more weeks).

DGVReiman

Snakebite

Sep 29, 2006, 4:19:30 AM9/29/06

"Rita Hansard" <ritah...@numail.org> wrote in message

( I thought I had problems......................? )